Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky v. UNLV 3/17

Featured Replies

Well then somebody better tell the poor fellow that's camping out at Memorial Coliseum. :lol::lol:

 

 

I seriously doubt they are sold out though. I mean the students haven't even bought their tickets yet.

 

They have student tickets for in the morning, but all the other tickets have been sold out as far as I know.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am on ticket master, and the only seats are terrible.

They're not sold out.

 

 

 

We're holding these tickets just for you. Please complete this page within 2:15 minutes

After 2:15 minutes, the tickets we're holding will be released for others to buy.

 

Event

 

N.I.T. 1st Round: Kentucky Wildcats vs. UNLV

 

Memorial Coliseum, Lexington, KY

Tue, Mar 17, 2009 09:30 PM

Your Ticket(s)

 

Section

Row

Seats

Description

HH

26

9 - 10

PRICE LEVEL 1

UPPER LEVEL

 

 

Type

2 FULL PRICE TICKET

 

Ticket Price

US $33.00 x 2

 

Convenience Charge

US $4.00 x 2

 

 

 

 

 

blank.gif

map_select.gif

Seating charts reflect the general layout for the venue at this time. For some events, the layout and specific seat locations may vary without notice.

 

 

 

I am on ticket master, and the only seats are terrible.

 

:lol:

I logged on right at 11.

It told me it was sold out a second ago...so I don't know LRCW.:lol: Some people might have elasped the time limit to buy some tickets and now they are back on sale.

I got mine, midcourt in the bottom of the Upper Section....honeslty there isn't a bad seat in Memorial

It told me it was sold out a second ago...so I don't know LRCW.:lol: Some people might have elasped the time limit to buy some tickets and now they are back on sale.

 

 

 

I would imagine that Ticket Master only got some of the tickets. I would think the students would have the first opporunity at the best seats.

I would imagine that Ticket Master only got some of the tickets. I would think the students would have the first opporunity at the best seats.

 

I agree.:thumb:

I think that they get tickets tommorow for $5.

I guess I will wait and hope someone puts them up on ebay.

Think scalping a ticket is a bad idea? I will be in lex that night anyway. So I could show up 10 min before the game started. It usually worked for reg season home games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.