Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And the Overall #1 Seed is ... U of L

Featured Replies

  • Replies 120
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Louisville and good luck.:dancingpa

UofL got a tough draw, for a number one overall. I guess they are getting that made up with the Dayton/Indy swing.

 

I just don't like the idea of having to play OSU in Dayton. That is giving way too much credit to an 8 seed.

Way to go Cards!! Now go win it all!!! :ylsuper:

Way to go Cards!! Now go win it all!!! :ylsuper:

 

 

I am with you Birdie....GO CARDS.

UofL got a tough draw, for a number one overall. I guess they are getting that made up with the Dayton/Indy swing.

 

I just don't like the idea of having to play OSU in Dayton. That is giving way too much credit to an 8 seed.

 

I think they got the easiest draw of all the #1s by far.

#1 Overall for Lville and it is well deserved. Good luck to the Cards.

Just a matter of time with Rick.. and just a matter of time before the Nets come down.

Awesome GO CARDS!!!!

I think they got the easiest draw of all the #1s by far.

 

Just don't like seeing Wake and MSU. And OSU in Dayton...

Congratulations to Louisville.:thumb:

 

I'm a Cat fan but would love to see the Cards bring a title back to the Commonwealth, their 3rd and the 10th for the state.

 

I think they have clear sailing into the Final Four.

Just don't like seeing Wake and MSU. And OSU in Dayton...

 

OSU will not beat Siena so you won't have to worry about that. Wake has split personality, you never know which team shows up, and Michigan State does not match up well with Louisville IMO.

Disappointed, but happy, that Morehead is in the play-in game. On the one hand, we'll have a chance for an NCAA win. On the other hand, I surely think they are better than a few other teams in the tournament.

 

If your in the tournament with a record of 19-15 you dont even have to watch the selection show to know where your headed.

If your in the tournament with a record of 19-15 you dont even have to watch the selection show to know where your headed.

 

Chattanooga is 18-16 with a 174 RPI and they aren't in the play-in game:confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.