Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And the Overall #1 Seed is ... U of L

Featured Replies

Arizona got in. Shouldn't have, but they will be a tough 12 team.

  • Replies 120
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so thrilled as a Cards fan right now! I'm pretty much speechless!

 

But I'm dancin'!!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Arizona makes it.:idunno::isurrender:

West Virginia and Dayton will be a battle!

I'm so thrilled as a Cards fan right now! I'm pretty much speechless!

 

But I'm dancin'!!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

I agree. I am so happy, I could explode!!!!!!!! So I'll dance instead, less mess!!!:banana::banana::banana::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

Go Cards!!!!:notworthy::notworthy:

Oh my god!!! They may be playing Morehead

Louisville has a coach who understands what it takes strategically, psychologically, and physically to peak a team at the right time.

 

This is not to say that Louisville is a disappointment if they don't win it, but their coach has put them in a great spot to do it!

Feels like a lot more live look-ins this year.

 

Yea I like watching the small schools reactions!!

Is Kentucky in? :lol:

They are on the bubble.........for the NIT.

Oh my god!!! They may be playing Morehead

 

That would be crazy, but kind of cool.

Oh my god!!! They may be playing Morehead

 

Did they play this year?

Washington just got a tough draw.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.