Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And the Overall #1 Seed is ... U of L

Featured Replies

UT got NO love. Tough matchup. ETSU just got hosed. They should've been a 14 or 15.

  • Replies 120
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just became a Minnesota and Texas fan.

 

 

 

Villanova playing in Philly.:idunno:

That is a tough bracket, East seems the hardest so far...

 

I disagree with Anthony.

UT got NO love. Tough matchup. ETSU just got hosed. They should've been a 14 or 15.

 

I agree :thumb:

Arizona the only miss so far I've seen from Palm or Lunardi. I'm thinking both St. Mary's and Creighton are staying home.

St. Mary's at 26-6 and a top 50 RPI...

LSU, Western Ky still to come...

I think WKU is going to get the 13 seed now. I thought they'd get a 12, but there's still a couple of bubble spots out there I think.

SEC is getting no love #9 and # 13 seed that might mean LSU will be a 6 maybe.

LSU, Western Ky still to come...

 

 

I bet they play each other. 5-12

Who is the 2 with UNC?

 

Oklahoma

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.