Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And the Overall #1 Seed is ... U of L

Featured Replies

Chattanooga is 18-16 with a 174 RPI and they aren't in the play-in game:confused:

 

Southern Conference is most likely considered a tougher league than the OVC....

  • Replies 120
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chattanooga is 18-16 with a 174 RPI and they aren't in the play-in game:confused:

 

Well let's see, they start the season against Tenn, Memphis, Missouri, and Southern Cal. Hmm. Morehead play anyone of that caliber?

Well let's see, they start the season against Tenn, Memphis, Missouri, and Southern Cal. Hmm. Morehead play anyone of that caliber?

 

Did they beat any of those teams? MSU also played some good teams (Louisville ring a bell?).

Did they beat any of those teams? MSU also played some good teams (Louisville ring a bell?).

 

I give you UL but thats one. I guess you can throw in Vandy, but there not very good. Like I said this couldn't be any less trivial. I would say Morehead was placed pretty fairly. I guess it's better if you're seeded 16th straight up, at least you get a day at the actual tourney site.

Dayton could be rocking with Bucknuts come this weekend. Having the overall #1 play what could amount to a road game is pretty awful. Then again, Louisville hasn't exactly looked bad on the road this year and I think that there should be plenty of us Cardinal fans in attendance.

 

I'll be in section 412, Row O, which at UD Arena is waaaaaay in the back. Going to college in Ohio, there is no love between me and the Buckeyes and I, for one, would love the chance to beat them.

I don't know why a lot of you are crying over having to play Ohio State maybe. They are not that good and U of L is the number one seed and playing very well at the moment so don't worry so much. You will be alright and make it through. I think U of L got the easiest road to the finals as they should have.

I think U of L got the easiest road to the finals as they should have.

 

Mike DeCoursy of the Sporting News agrees.

 

"If there are such things as basketball gods, do they wear Brioni suits and love horse racing? Because if do they exist, they obviously are smiling on Rick Pitino's Louisville Cardinals this winter.

 

Everything's coming up roses for the Cards in this year's Final Four derby. Schedule breaks that helped them win the Big East regular-season championship. Pitt and Connecticut lost early in the conference tournament, and the Cards' title-game opponent, Syracuse, played seven overtimes to make it that far.

 

Now, Louisville's dream draw will produce an NCAA championship. The scariest teams (North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pitt) are on the other half of the bracket. The sharpest ballhandling team (Duke), too.

 

The Cards eventually must beat some great teams. But the longer it can be delayed, the better."

 

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=527906

Great job Cardinals. Doug Gotlieb or whatever his name is was talking Saturday how UL could win both the BE regular season and tournament and not deserve a number one seed. Guess he was proved wrong.

Great job Cardinals. Doug Gotlieb or whatever his name is was talking Saturday how UL could win both the BE regular season and tournament and not deserve a number one seed. Guess he was proved wrong.

I believe UL is deserving of their #1 seed. With that said, many felt Pitt/UConn were the two best teams in the league and the Cards greatly benefited by not having to play on either of their home courts.

I give you UL but thats one. I guess you can throw in Vandy, but there not very good. Like I said this couldn't be any less trivial. I would say Morehead was placed pretty fairly. I guess it's better if you're seeded 16th straight up, at least you get a day at the actual tourney site.

 

I expect Morehead to win and get a day at the actual tourney site, anyways.

^ I agree, but they both an an opportunity for another shot at the Cards in NY and couldn't get it done.

They deserved it. Louisville won the regular season championship, which is hard enough, and then the tournament championship. Very impressive thing to do, and the committee knew that.

They deserved it. Louisville won the regular season championship, which is hard enough, and then the tournament championship. Very impressive thing to do, and the committee knew that.

 

IMO, the committee got it right with LVille.

^ I agree, but they both an an opportunity for another shot at the Cards in NY and couldn't get it done.
:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.