Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And the Overall #1 Seed is ... U of L

Featured Replies

I think WKU is going to get the 13 seed now. I thought they'd get a 12, but there's still a couple of bubble spots out there I think.

 

They may even drop to a 13 the way things are shaping up. I'm disappointed in some of the selections thus far.

  • Replies 120
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we still haven't seen:

 

Akron

Stephen F Austin

WKU

Radford

Morgan State

Nothing higher than an 8 seed for SEC.

WKU did get a 12 LSU a 8 WOW

Mich got in...WOW

So St. Mary's, Creighton, and Penn State are all busted.

UNC got a cake walk...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.