Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 67 Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

Also, just for the record, in a recent "NIT Bracketology" type site, they have UK as a four seed playing fifth-seeded Davidson in the first round...

  • Replies 253
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this hard head coach really believe his gonna play a man to man every game.How many 3 pointers they hit today.Seven that I remembered.Common coach,try a 3-2 2-3.Try something!!!!!Theres no way porter can handle the quickness of L.S.U. guard play.Even Meeks,as fast as he is,had trouble defending them.How about a full court press coach, to help motivate ur players.Get em going.I am not saying press the whole game,but try something different.Good talent gone to waste.Good not great,but it could be.

Also, just for the record, in a recent "NIT Bracketology" type site, they have UK as a four seed playing fifth-seeded Davidson in the first round...

 

That would be an interesting match up.

I agree that they should do the right thing and go to the NIT. But I also think they should turn it down because I think this team needs to get as far away from each other for a while as possible. Coach, players alike. I don't know which is best.

I disagree. The inbounds plays that we run more often then not result in a score. I think he is a very good in-game coach and draws up some terrific plays. We do not have the personnel needed to execute the type of style he wants to play at this moment.

 

I would like to frame this statemement... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Which is exactly why it is more important to have a great coach rather than a "great" recruiter...

 

I don't know. I would say that Bob Knight is one of the best coaches ever, but he has been irrelevant since the late 80's because his lack of bringing in top notch talent!!

Everyone talks of BCG's stubborniss and lack of in game changes. Now everyone wants to pat Tubby on the back. I supported tubby when he was here, but his stubborness to not recruit hard and to not fire/hire assistants who will, has UK in this position!!

Everyone talks of BCG's stubborniss and lack of in game changes. Now everyone wants to pat Tubby on the back. I supported tubby when he was here, but his stubborness to not recruit hard and to not fire/hire assistants who will, has UK in this position!!

 

:rolleyes:

 

Please. If Tubby had this team and last years, they have more wins and a higher seed in last years tournament, and they actually MAKE this years tournament.

:rolleyes:

 

Please. If Tubby had this team and last years, they have more wins and a higher seed in last years tournament, and they actually MAKE this years tournament.

 

I'm not debating that. What I am debating is how you can be coach of one of the best programs in the country, and have the recruits he had.

I am glad that Tubby is finally beginning to recruit again!!

Sad, I can't imagine next week not checking on UK while I'm at the boys sweet sixteen, but from the looks of it I am going to, just I'll be checking in on them in the NIT.

If Meeks and Patterson come back, I think we'll have a nice late PG signee. I'd love for Liggins to bounce and gain an extra scholarship. Maybe a 6'0 true PG in Eric Bledsoe rather than a 6''6 PGs like Liggins, Galloway, Jasper, etc.

I'd also like to send a thank you to Derrick Jasper for sending Kentucky to the NIT!

Why would they? They still don't have a shooter, they still won't have a PG, they still won't have a leader.

 

Completely agree. Why is everyone anticipating improvement next season--even with PP & Meeks?

Orton and Pilgrim maybe ? :idunno:

I'd also like to send a thank you to Derrick Jasper for sending Kentucky to the NIT!
Jasper wouldn't have made a difference this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.