Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 67 Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

Orton and Pilgrim maybe ? :idunno:

 

Same was said about Liggins and Galloway...

  • Replies 253
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jasper wouldn't have made a difference this year.

 

 

I hope there was sarcasm in that comment. He makes UK 5-8 wins better this year. You pick which ones.

Same was said about Liggins and Galloway...

 

I predict one of the two newcomers (pilgrim/orton) will be a major improvement, and I predict one of the two above (liggins, galloway) will come into their role!

I hope there was sarcasm in that comment. He makes UK 5-8 wins better this year. You pick which ones.

 

No, no sarcasm. His knee was in so bad shape that he has sat out the entire year of practice and drills at Vegas. They said they had to teach him how to get out of a chair without pain. If it was that bad, I say he wouldn't have been able to contribute much.

I predict one of the two newcomers (pilgrim/orton) will be a major improvement, and I predict one of the two above (liggins, galloway) will come into their role!

 

while your at it Predict tomorrow nights Winning Power ball numbers for me...:D

As far as Meeks turning Pro...I can remember people saying Rondo was not ready for the NBA...Including myself...Boy we were wrong...:notworthy:

 

Not even close to the same thing.

It is to me...:thumb:

 

Golly AA! I mean how can you even compare the two? Rondo was so much better than Meeks. What were you thinking comparing the two? BLASPHEMY!

 

:D

Golly AA! I mean how can you even compare the two? Rondo was so much better than Meeks. What were you thinking comparing the two? BLASPHEMY!

 

:D

 

Yea What was thinking...I still can't remember any of those records Rondo shattered while He was at UK...It's pretty rare for a guy that does just about nothing playing college ball and becomes a good NBA player....Must be Tubbys Fault...:p:D

I will finish any replies tomorrow...Been up since 5 am put in a ten hour day...Got to get up at 5am...Time to Crash Good night Brothers...:thumb:

So because Meeks can light it up from 3 that means he's going to be a great NBA palyer? Remind me a lot of Trajon Langdon, JJ Reddick, Jerry McNamara, Tony Delk, the list goes on. Rondo is the type of player that is built for the NBA. Meeks' not so much.

So because Meeks can light it up from 3 that means he's going to be a great NBA palyer? Remind me a lot of Trajon Langdon, JJ Reddick, Jerry McNamara, Tony Delk, the list goes on. Rondo is the type of player that is built for the NBA. Meeks' not so much.

 

One last thing...Meeks can flat out get up when he takes the ball to the hole...He can shoot more than the 3...You may be right He may not be worth 15 cents in the NBA...:thumb:

So because Meeks can light it up from 3 that means he's going to be a great NBA palyer? Remind me a lot of Trajon Langdon, JJ Reddick, Jerry McNamara, Tony Delk, the list goes on. Rondo is the type of player that is built for the NBA. Meeks' not so much.

 

I don't recall anyone saying he'd be a great NBA player? Just because Rondo could distrubute the ball and such, did that mean he was going to be a great NBA player? He was an asset on a championship team... Meeks could play the same role.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.