Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 67 Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

Is this gonna be you and the rest of Kentucky's big blue nations excuse all year? Porter isn't near as bad as you people make him out to be. Sure he isn't Ty Lawson, Flynn, Fields, but he isn't an absolute HORRIBLE point guard like some say. Galloway and Liggins are products of that brilliant coach of yours. If not for Porter in the Georgia game, UK would have lost by 15+. He didn't have a terrible game today, scoring 9 for Kentucky. Sure teams succeed with a great point guard, that's obvious, but Kentucky being in the position it's in does not fall on the shoulders of Michael Porter. I could care less about the other two, Liggins is the most overrated recruit I have saw in a while, and Galloway has shown he can play at times when ole Clyde lets him loose.

 

Dude, I like Porter. I think he could be a very serviceable backup PG. Be honest with me and tell me if he would start for any other top 25 team?

  • Replies 253
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He sure did. I though Liggins would be great, but he is not a smart basketball player. HE has some very good physical skills, but he doesn't have it upstairs. Same with Galloway. They don't have any kind of basketball smarts.
Isn't this something a coach would pick up on during the recruiting process?
So that's on Gillispie then, right?

 

I guess it's on Calipari, Self, and Bruce Weber too for offering Liggins. You can't see the future and see how a recruit will handle the adjustment to the college game.

Dude, I like Porter. I think he could be a very serviceable backup PG. Be honest with me and tell me if he would start for any other top 25 team?

 

No I doubt he could, so just because of that does that make him a terrible player? No it doesn't.

I guess it's on Calipari, Self, and Bruce Weber too for offering Liggins. You can't see the future and see how a recruit will handle the adjustment to the college game.

 

Look at what those 3 guys have done, and who they have brought in compared to Billy G.

No I doubt he could, so just because of that does that make him a terrible player? No it doesn't.

 

I never said he was a terrible player, how many times do I have to NOT say that? He is just not a starting point guard for a top 25 team.

I never said he was a terrible player, how many times do I have to NOT say that? He is just not a starting point guard for a top 25 team.

 

He was at one time this year

I never said he was a terrible player, how many times do I have to NOT say that? He is just not a starting point guard for a top 25 team.

 

He could do fine at Kentucky, people just can't stay off his back because he doesn't get 15 and 8 a game or 10 and 10. He does what he can in the situation he is in. He takes a lot of heat.

Isn't this something a coach would pick up on during the recruiting process?

 

Sure is. Tubby was blasted for some of his recruiting decisions, yet 4 of UK's started are "Tubby" players, looks like BCG's guys can't even beat out Tubby's "awful" recruits...

N.I.T. Selecton Show is on ESPNU Sunday night at 9pm.

  • Author
I guess it's on Calipari, Self, and Bruce Weber too for offering Liggins. You can't see the future and see how a recruit will handle the adjustment to the college game.

 

Which is exactly why it is more important to have a great coach rather than a "great" recruiter...

Sure is. Tubby was blasted for some of his recruiting decisions, yet 4 of UK's started are "Tubby" players, looks like BCG's guys can't even beat out Tubby's "awful" recruits...

 

:lol::thumb: and Tubby is more than likely going to be in the "Dance" with less talent then is at and that he left at U.K.. :D

Which is exactly why it is more important to have a great coach rather than a "great" recruiter...

 

Best post I have seen all day :thumb:

:lol::thumb: and Tubby is more than likely going to be in the "Dance" with less talent then is at and that he left at U.K.. :D

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I predicted LSU by 13 in the prediction thread and got this in response.

 

 

 

:rolleyes:

 

 

 

I guess I don't look so dumb now. :sssh:

 

 

You look dumb, because the end result, Wasn't 13..:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.