Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 67 Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

One last thing...Meeks can flat out get up when he takes the ball to the hole...He can shoot more than the 3...You may be right He may not be worth 15 cents in the NBA...:thumb:

 

I'm not say that at all, I just don't think he is ready for the NBA and fear that if he goes now he will end up out of the league in 3 years. He really really needs to work on his ball handling skills.

  • Replies 253
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never said he was a terrible player, how many times do I have to NOT say that? He is just not a starting point guard for a top 25 team.

 

Thats why he is playing for Kentucky. We are no where near a top 25 team.

Not even close to the same thing.

 

:thumb:

 

Rondo was much closer to the picture perfect pg than Meeks is to the 2 in the NBA. It isnt even close at this point. A lot of fans were blinded to what we had in Rondo, because he was not used in a fashion to truly display his talents.

:thumb:

 

Rondo was much closer to the picture perfect pg than Meeks is to the 2 in the NBA. It isnt even close at this point. A lot of fans were blinded to what we had in Rondo, because he was not used in a fashion to truly display his talents.

 

I agree whole-heartedly! Rondo's game just was not suited to play Tubby Ball, his game was (and had been since his Senior Year of HS) an NBA type game. Meeks is no where near as ready for the NBA as Rajon was, Rondo could have left after one year at UK and been able to catch on his 2nd or 3rd year. Meeks needs to develop his ball handling skills and defensive play if he plans to see significant minutes in his NBA career.

I agree whole-heartedly! Rondo's game just was not suited to play Tubby Ball, his game was (and had been since his Senior Year of HS) an NBA type game. Meeks is no where near as ready for the NBA as Rajon was, Rondo could have left after one year at UK and been able to catch on his 2nd or 3rd year. Meeks needs to develop his ball handling skills and defensive play if he plans to see significant minutes in his NBA career.

 

I'm not say that at all, I just don't think he is ready for the NBA and fear that if he goes now he will end up out of the league in 3 years. He really really needs to work on his ball handling skills.

 

:thumb:

 

Rondo was much closer to the picture perfect pg than Meeks is to the 2 in the NBA. It isnt even close at this point. A lot of fans were blinded to what we had in Rondo, because he was not used in a fashion to truly display his talents.

 

I guess all of you get paid as NBA scouts to know so much.

I guess all of you get paid as NBA scouts to know so much.

 

Get my checks on the 15th and 30th of every month. :thumb:

Sorry, if this has been discussed, but I didn't see anything until last night. While watching some highlights, I almost:puke:. What's up with those black uniforms? Hideous. Sacreligious! It's Kentucky BLUE!!!!

Sorry, if this has been discussed, but I didn't see anything until last night. While watching some highlights, I almost:puke:. What's up with those black uniforms? Hideous. Sacreligious! It's Kentucky BLUE!!!

 

:lol: Your Kentucky BLUE is actually black. :banana:

 

Bah! It changed on me.:ohbrother:

This Kentucky team simply lacks someone who can shoot the ball besides Meeks, also very poor passing team. The effort is there but they just throw it away to much and just can't put it in the basket. It's not rocket science it's basketball.

Loss to LSU is understandable. If you look at season Ga, LSU, SCarolina at home and OleMiss on road. If we win 2 of those games we are 1st in East. LSU game was not a big disappointment. Not winning 2 of those 4 was.

I guess all of you get paid as NBA scouts to know so much.

 

That would be funny if we were wrong but were not so....

I guess all of you get paid as NBA scouts to know so much.

 

I'm not an NBA scout but I don't think Meeks or Paterson would even be drafted this year.

I'm not an NBA scout but I don't think Meeks or Paterson would even be drafted this year.

 

Patterson would absolutely get drafted. Early 2nd round at the worst. JMO

Patterson would absolutely get drafted. Early 2nd round at the worst. JMO

 

I agree He would be a steal in the 2nd round...JMO...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.