Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 67 Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

Maybe he is on the back:sssh:

 

Good call....:lol:

  • Replies 253
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is not in the pic:confused:

 

My bad, mixed him up with Carter...

I always thought Rondo was suited more for the NBA simply because he could finally start running instead of all the half-court sets.IMO Just think if he would've stayed 3-4 years?

 

It also helps to have the 'big 3' to finish!

Saw this one coming a mile away. It's sad how much changed on here after a win against Ole Miss, OLE MISS. If I were you Kentucky fans I would want ole Billy Clyde out of there before things get any worse.

I would LOVE to see you out there coaching this team we have. What joy that would bring me to watch you fail...

 

I will not claim I could do a better job. However, give 2 players like Patterson and Meeks to most coaches, and they would at least run plays for them using their other guys to screen.

Saw this one coming a mile away. It's sad how much changed on here after a win against Ole Miss, OLE MISS. If I were you Kentucky fans I would want ole Billy Clyde out of there before things get any worse.

 

Why? Billy is a very good in-game coach

 

:rolleyes:

I will not claim I could do a better job. However, give 2 players like Patterson and Meeks to most coaches, and they would at least run plays for them using their other guys to screen.

 

There are coaches all over with guys less than Patterson and Meeks still having great years. They need a coach, a good coach, to coach those players.

Why? Billy is a very good in-game coach

 

:rolleyes:

 

Ha, yeah right.

It also helps to have the 'big 3' to finish!

 

Yes it does, but he's played very well this year and has developed a decent shot. He would've been fine in Arizona too, he could've ran all night with the Suns.

There are coaches all over with guys less than Patterson and Meeks still having great years. They need a coach, a good coach, to coach those players.

 

Do me a favor and go look through the top 25 and find me a starting point guard worse then Porter, Galloway, or Liggins. You will NOT find one.

Do me a favor and go look through the top 25 and find me a starting point guard worse then Porter, Galloway, or Liggins. You will NOT find one.

Didn't Gillispie bring in Galloway and Liggins?

The only thing i got out of this game was a new favorite college basketball player...

 

Darius Miller

Didn't Gillispie bring in Galloway and Liggins?

 

He sure did. I though Liggins would be great, but he is not a smart basketball player. HE has some very good physical skills, but he doesn't have it upstairs. Same with Galloway. They don't have any kind of basketball smarts.

Do me a favor and go look through the top 25 and find me a starting point guard worse then Porter, Galloway, or Liggins. You will NOT find one.

 

Is this gonna be you and the rest of Kentucky's big blue nations excuse all year? Porter isn't near as bad as you people make him out to be. Sure he isn't Ty Lawson, Flynn, Fields, but he isn't an absolute HORRIBLE point guard like some say. Galloway and Liggins are products of that brilliant coach of yours. If not for Porter in the Georgia game, UK would have lost by 15+. He didn't have a terrible game today, scoring 9 for Kentucky. Sure teams succeed with a great point guard, that's obvious, but Kentucky being in the position it's in does not fall on the shoulders of Michael Porter. I could care less about the other two, Liggins is the most overrated recruit I have saw in a while, and Galloway has shown he can play at times when ole Clyde lets him loose.

He sure did. I though Liggins would be great, but he is not a smart basketball player. HE has some very good physical skills, but he doesn't have it upstairs. Same with Galloway. They don't have any kind of basketball smarts.

 

So that's on Gillispie then, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.