Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 67 Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

  • Replies 253
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BCG

 

It's finally over. A miserable, long, frustrating season is finally over. If BCG is indeed going to stay, he better figure something out fast.

I was following on the update thread. By all accounts on there it sounded ugly.

How many people REALLY thought we would win. I really thought NO WAY.We are not very good. From the bench to the starters to the coach. Think I need to add assistant coaches as well. They appear to do nothing.

There's always next year...

I posted at the same time, I'll go over to the other one.

I'm looking forward to listen to Gillispie on the post game show...

 

I know I going to be wrong about this but He will be lucky if He makes it to the NIT...

I feel bad, and am extremely worried about Latch. I know he had to bet the farm on this game today. :lol::lol:

BCG will be back and so will PP and Meeks.

 

If he doesn't get the job done next year and at least win the SEC East and make a run to the Sweet 16 he should be gone.

 

They get the PG from TX, Jon Hood, Pilgram, Orton. Along with Meeks, PP and Miller will be a much improved player next year.

It's finally over. A miserable, long, frustrating season is finally over. If BCG is indeed going to stay, he better figure something out fast.

 

It's not over yet, we still have to follow this miserable season to the NIT.

Today's game showed why Meek's isn't really ready for the NBA...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.