Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 67 Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

Orton will play next year.

 

You hope. He has kept every other kid on the bench. If he knew the year was going to turn out this way those freshmen should have played more minutes or he should have redshirted everyone of them. They wasted a season playing 2 minutes a game.

  • Replies 253
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think they should call a press conference and announce Gillispie's "resignation". JMO.

 

I'm telling you...I would not be shocked...

  • Author
Yes.

 

Man, this game was a screamer the other way IMO. Line really should have been closer to 7.

PG from Texas will not see any time nor will John Hood.

 

I heard that about Miller when he signed last year. Glad the prognosticators were wrong on him.

Please god, turn down the NIT bid. Just end this embarrassing season right now.

 

Anyone still think Meeks is an All-American? The dude is so overrated it's not even funny.

Man, this game was a screamer the other way IMO. Line really should have been closer to 7.

 

 

I predicted LSU by 13 in the prediction thread and got this in response.

 

 

 

:rolleyes:

 

 

 

I guess I don't look so dumb now. :sssh:

Anyone with any info about what was said about Miller transfering?

 

Huh?

Anyone with any info about what was said about Miller transfering?

 

I hadn't heard that and honestly wouldn't believe it if I did unless Miller himself went public and said it.

I heard that about Miller when he signed last year. Glad the prognosticators were wrong on him.

 

So, who will Hood play over. He plays Meeks position. Jodie gets 35 mins a game.

Please god, turn down the NIT bid. Just end this embarrassing season right now.

 

Anyone still think Meeks is an All-American? The dude is so overrated it's not even funny.

 

:thumb:

No one needs to worry about Meeks leaving. And can PPat not finish with his left hand. The drop step was wide open time after time, but he kept going with the baby hook... Both will be back, if they're smart... I think BCG should be gone... Awful, awful coach...

 

A bright spot: Darius Miller is going to be a stud...

I predicted LSU by 13 in the prediction thread and got this in response.

 

 

 

:rolleyes:

 

 

 

I guess I don't look so dumb now. :sssh:

 

Duh, that's because we're not true fan.....:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.