Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 67 Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

I disagree about not going to the NIT, some of the guys need some more gametime.

 

Meeks is not nearly as good as everyone thought he was, including myself. He's a very good college player, but IMO, not a top three player in his own conference...

 

One man can only do so much. He can't set screens for himself.

  • Replies 253
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Tom Hammond was talking about BCG not being back... No way Miller leaves. If he was talking about Miller, he's just wrong...

 

Hammonds did mention Miller as possibly not returning. He says alot of things during telecasts that makes me scratch my head. I used to like him as an announcer, but over the last few years he says things during games that makes you wonder if he is watching the same game that he is announcing.

BCG was co-coach of the year last year, after two seasons he is gone, y'all are better fans than that. He needs to get his recruits into the system. NIT isn't so bad once you get the draw and the gametime set. I just hope Bama gets a smell.

 

I'm a lot nicer than the UK fans who wrote after Bama football lost to Utah.

 

The NIT is bad if you're a school like Kentucky.

So you really want to watch them get embarrassed @ home by some crappy team from a no name conference in the 1st round of the NIT? What good will that accomplish?

 

Its the right thing to do and there's alot to be said about just doing the right thing. Kentucky is terrible this season and they have no chance to win the NIT, but the the right thing to do is accept the bid.

As far as Meeks turning Pro...I can remember people saying Rondo was not ready for the NBA...Including myself...Boy we were wrong...:notworthy:

If UK ever opens a wing in their HOF for "all time soft players" I know who the first inductee will be.

 

Pathetic!

BCG was co-coach of the year last year, after two seasons he is gone, y'all are better fans than that. He needs to get his recruits into the system. NIT isn't so bad once you get the draw and the gametime set. I just hope Bama gets a smell.

 

I'm a lot nicer than the UK fans who wrote after Bama football lost to Utah.

 

It has nothing to do wih recruits, it has to do with his arrogant attitude about his style, and how it doesn't work... He doesn't make changes in his gameplan. They'd probably be a tourney team next year, but a Gillespie team screams underacheivement at UK, IMO....

Its the right thing to do and there's alot to be said about just doing the right thing. Kentucky is terrible this season and they have no chance to win the NIT, but the the right thing to do is accept the bid.

 

No, the right thing to do is not go. Why would you want to embarrass the program even more than it already has been?

You guys are jokes. We got beat by a more talented team today. What did BCG do to lose this game? How many turnovers did coach have? Did he blow the whistle on the late phantom foul on Porter?? Did he airball a 3 or brick 2 more WIDE open ones? What did Coach do today that cost us the game?? Don't say Miller should have played more, he was in foul trouble. Dont say Galloway should have played more, he is more out of control then an Ozzie Osbourse concert. Dont say we should have played zone, LSU was hitting jumpers IN OUR FACE all game long! Bottom line is LSU is more talented and more experienced. I thought UK would win this game, I was wrong, but it's not because of the guy on the bench.

As far as Meeks turning Pro...I can remember people saying Rondo was not ready for the NBA...Including myself...Boy we were wrong...:notworthy:

 

There were very few people that were saying Rondo wouldn't make it in the NBA....Most of those same people were the ones saying Lofton would.

One man can only do so much. He can't set screens for himself.

 

He got free on some screens... And after that he tried to curl into the lane and drive, which resulted in three straight turnovers... The offense ran alot smoother when they ran the offense through PPat, and not Meeks...

You guys are jokes. We got beat by a more talented team today. What did BCG do to lose this game? How many turnovers did coach have? Did he blow the whistle on the late phantom foul on Porter?? Did he airball a 3 or brick 2 more WIDE open ones? What did Coach do today that cost us the game?? Don't say Miller should have played more, he was in foul trouble. Dont say Galloway should have played more, he is more out of control then an Ozzie Osbourse concert. Dont say we should have played zone, LSU was hitting jumpers IN OUR FACE all game long! Bottom line is LSU is more talented and more experienced. I thought UK would win this game, I was wrong, but it's not because of the guy on the bench.

 

I haven't seen many saying Gillispie was to blame for this one....:confused:

BCG was co-coach of the year last year, after two seasons he is gone, y'all are better fans than that. He needs to get his recruits into the system. NIT isn't so bad once you get the draw and the gametime set. I just hope Bama gets a smell.

 

I'm a lot nicer than the UK fans who wrote after Bama football lost to Utah.

 

What Hurts Billy G IMO is He talks the talk,but He doesn't walk the walk...His arrogance is what will get him run out of town...

No, the right thing to do is not go. Why would you want to embarrass the program even more than it already has been?

 

I'm definately not going to get into a discussion about embarrassment with you. IMO, the embarrassment would be playing like they have played and then acting like they're too good to accept an NIT bid.

You guys are jokes. We got beat by a more talented team today. What did BCG do to lose this game? How many turnovers did coach have? Did he blow the whistle on the late phantom foul on Porter?? Did he airball a 3 or brick 2 more WIDE open ones? What did Coach do today that cost us the game?? Don't say Miller should have played more, he was in foul trouble. Dont say Galloway should have played more, he is more out of control then an Ozzie Osbourse concert. Dont say we should have played zone, LSU was hitting jumpers IN OUR FACE all game long! Bottom line is LSU is more talented and more experienced. I thought UK would win this game, I was wrong, but it's not because of the guy on the bench.

 

I don't think anyone's blaming the loss today on BCG... The substitution patterns against Georgia, ya... The defensive game plan against MSU, ya... LSU's better, Georgia and MSU aren't...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.