Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 67 Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

BCG will be back and so will PP and Meeks.

 

If he doesn't get the job done next year and at least win the SEC East and make a run to the Sweet 16 he should be gone.

 

They get the PG from TX, Jon Hood, Pilgram, Orton. Along with Meeks, PP and Miller will be a much improved player next year.

 

PG from Texas will not see any time nor will John Hood.

  • Replies 253
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
It's finally over. A miserable, long, frustrating season is finally over. If BCG is indeed going to stay, he better figure something out fast.

 

The only thing he can do at this point is pray that PPat stays.

PG from Texas will not see any time nor will John Hood.

 

 

What is your reasoning behind that?

PG from Texas will not see any time nor will John Hood.

 

Yeah Orton and Pilgram will though. Both very good players.

Take me out to the ballpark

BCG will be back and so will PP and Meeks.

 

If he doesn't get the job done next year and at least win the SEC East and make a run to the Sweet 16 he should be gone.

 

They get the PG from TX, Jon Hood, Pilgram, Orton. Along with Meeks, PP and Miller will be a much improved player next year.

 

I think Meeks and Patterson will be but I :idunno: about Billy G...His great personality may have done him in...JMO...

  • Author
I feel bad, and am extremely worried about Latch. I know he had to bet the farm on this game today. :lol::lol:

 

On Kentucky???

I think Meeks and Patterson will be but I :idunno: about Billy G...His great personality may have done him in...JMO...

 

He will get 1 more year.

BCG will be back.

 

I just ask everyone to stop saying he is a great recruiter. Because if he the 2 classes he signed would be playing in front of the leftovers. SO he hasn't recruited anybody. I don't care how many Stars come after the name.

  • Author
BCG will be back.

 

I just ask everyone to stop saying he is a great recruiter. Because if he the 2 classes he signed would be playing in front of the leftovers. SO he hasn't recruited anybody. I don't care how many Stars come after the name.

 

:thumb:

On Kentucky???

 

 

Yes.

BCG will be back.

 

I just ask everyone to stop saying he is a great recruiter. Because if he the 2 classes he signed would be playing in front of the leftovers. SO he hasn't recruited anybody. I don't care how many Stars come after the name.

 

Orton will play next year.

PG from Texas will not see any time nor will John Hood.

 

Next season BCG will have 4 scholarships tied up in point guards. How about make the 3 you have better before you sign another one.

I think they should call a press conference and announce Gillispie's "resignation". JMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.