Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 67 Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

Anyone with any info about what was said about Miller transfering?

 

I think Tom Hammond was talking about BCG not being back... No way Miller leaves. If he was talking about Miller, he's just wrong...

  • Replies 253
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb:

No one needs to worry about Meeks leaving. And can PPat not finish with his left hand. The drop step was wide open time after time, but he kept going with the baby hook... Both will be back, if they're smart... I think BCG should be gone... Awful, awful coach...

 

A bright spot: Darius Miller is going to be a stud...

 

Miller will be a star. Patterson should come back, but if he's a lock for round 1, I wouldn't blame him for leaving. Meeks would be dumb to leave, but again, he doesn't seem very intelligent so who knows.

Meeks and Patterson better be wise the next couple of weeks, because in my opinion their draft stock has fallen a lot here latley. They both need to stay one more year they are niether one ready yet for the NBA.IMO

Huh?

 

It was either Hammond's or Connolly said something about it near the end of the game...:idunno:

Please god, turn down the NIT bid. Just end this embarrassing season right now.

 

Anyone still think Meeks is an All-American? The dude is so overrated it's not even funny.

 

They need more practice and game time.

 

Yes I thinks Meeks is an All American. He is not a good ball handler which is why he needs to come back and work on that badly, ... but when UK stopped setting any screens for him, his numbers were not as good. It is almost like any play involving setting a screen or the basic instructions on how to set a screen. You can't expect a player to get all his own points without any help from his teammates.

:thumb:

No one needs to worry about Meeks leaving. And can PPat not finish with his left hand. The drop step was wide open time after time, but he kept going with the baby hook... Both will be back, if they're smart... I think BCG should be gone... Awful, awful coach...

 

A bright spot: Darius Miller is going to be a stud...

 

Miller is easily the UK player with the best basketball IQ, played well in the tourney.

 

They have to make Coach G. hire a good X and O man as an asst., he needs some help over on the bench.

Miller will be a star. Patterson should come back, but if he's a lock for round 1, I wouldn't blame him for leaving. Meeks would be dumb to leave, but again, he doesn't seem very intelligent so who knows.

Miller, IMO, will be a better player than Meeks next year. You can see his confidence growing, and if he becomes a solid shooter, people won't be able to guard him...

 

Meeks can't dribble. At all... How many times did he get stripped?

 

I think Patterson would be a late first rounder, but I don't think he'll leave...

I think Tom Hammond was talking about BCG not being back... No way Miller leaves. If he was talking about Miller, he's just wrong...

 

I'm sure your right....They had the camera on Miller at the time...But He was heading to the sideline....:thumb:

Please god, turn down the NIT bid. Just end this embarrassing season right now.

 

Anyone still think Meeks is an All-American? The dude is so overrated it's not even funny.

 

I couldn't disagree more than I do with these statements.

Miller, IMO, will be a better player than Meeks next year. You can see his confidence growing, and if he becomes a solid shooter, people won't be able to guard him...

 

Meeks can't dribble. At all... How many times did he get stripped?

 

I think Patterson would be a late first rounder, but I don't think he'll leave...

 

Oh I agree. I fully expect Miller to be their go-to guy next year. At 6'8", he's a matchup nightmare.

 

I was so happy that Gillispie actually sat Meeks in the first half. The 1st 4 times he touched the ball he got stripped, because as you said, he can't dribble a lick.

I couldn't disagree more than I do with these statements.

 

I disagree about not going to the NIT, some of the guys need some more gametime.

 

Meeks is not nearly as good as everyone thought he was, including myself. He's a very good college player, but IMO, not a top three player in his own conference...

BCG was co-coach of the year last year, after two seasons he is gone, y'all are better fans than that. He needs to get his recruits into the system. NIT isn't so bad once you get the draw and the gametime set. I just hope Bama gets a smell.

 

I'm a lot nicer than the UK fans who wrote after Bama football lost to Utah.

Kentucky loses LSU shooters on 3 straight possessions - leading to 3 straight 3-pointers. Kentucky loses the game by 9 points. Go figure.

Please god, turn down the NIT bid. Just end this embarrassing season right now.

 

.

 

Welcome to the club.

I couldn't disagree more than I do with these statements.

 

So you really want to watch them get embarrassed @ home by some crappy team from a no name conference in the 1st round of the NIT? What good will that accomplish?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.