Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 67 Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

I would LOVE to see you out there coaching this team we have. What joy that would bring me to watch you fail...

 

Ouch, thats harsh... Whats up Rush Limbaugh?:lol:

 

Just kidding, but I think there's probably 25 coaches out there that are better in game coaches...

  • Replies 253
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has ZERO desire to leave Memphis St...

 

:lol: Well there ya go...

I would LOVE to see you out there coaching this team we have. What joy that would bring me to watch you fail...

 

No need to get Personal Im just giving my Opinion about How I feel and if you don't like it just ignore my post...I pay to post...Just like you do...:sssh:

Ouch, thats harsh... Whats up Rush Limbaugh?:lol:

 

Just kidding, but I think there's probably 25 coaches out there that are better in game coaches...

 

25? Your being kind

25? Your being kind

 

True...

Why isn't he now then? You can't have it both ways...

 

And ya, that Acie Law, SCRUB!

 

And Calipari would come in a heartbeat... I don't think Donavon would turn it down again, especially if Calathes leaves. I doubt Dixon or Wright would , but worth a try...

 

Calipari will stay right where he's at and win their conference tournament 12 years in a row and win 200 conference games in a row.:clap:

I think a Lab Monkey could out coach Gillispie...:thumb:

 

AA, I am from Danville, do you think Coach Harp has forgotten how to coach, or have the kids changed and he has had young teams. Regardless of talent, young teams rarely win.

Tony delk rarely sniffed the floor as a frosh. Give him 1 more year.

 

I can say this, BCG was one heckuva bench coach last year down the stretch IMO.

Maybe we can do two-a-days before NIT games.

AA, I am from Danville, do you think Coach Harp has forgotten how to coach, or have the kids changed and he has had young teams. Regardless of talent, young teams rarely win.

Tony delk rarely sniffed the floor as a frosh. Give him 1 more year.

 

I can say this, BCG was one heckuva bench coach last year down the stretch IMO.[/QUOTE]

 

When? When he let Ra Smooth and Joe do what they wanted?

forgettables.jpg

 

Got this email...

[ATTACH]27253[/ATTACH]

 

Hey, Mark Coury's in the tourney...

Hey, Mark Coury's in the tourney...

 

He is not in the pic:confused:

AA, I am from Danville, do you think Coach Harp has forgotten how to coach, or have the kids changed and he has had young teams. Regardless of talent, young teams rarely win.

Tony delk rarely sniffed the floor as a frosh. Give him 1 more year.

 

I can say this, BCG was one heckuva bench coach last year down the stretch IMO.[/QUOTE]

 

When? When he let Ra Smooth and Joe do what they wanted?

 

Yep he tried with Meeks this year, and Meeks couldn't get it done.

He is not in the pic:confused:

 

Maybe he is on the back:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.