Who's with me??

corndog23

If the players were making statements like that, they would be jumped on with both feet be fans. Some fans want the players to be up and expect to win it should be the same for true fans of UK. If you don't think you can win most of the time you don't.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How people like you can live a happy life baffles me. Why so down all the time?? In the end is it really gonna matter? Why NOT hope and dream and believe and have a positive view on things? Why anyone would set there and say "well my team is gonna lose today" makes no sense! Why watch the games? Why be a fan?

I live a very happy life, thanks. If we're talking about life, it all comes down to it being just a stupid basketball game. If they win, great, if not, who cares? It has no impact on me or my life. I would have to ask how people that are so obsessed with a basketball team such as yourself could possibly have a happy live?

I try to look at everything from an unbiased objective perspective. If you look at it that way, there is no way you can expect this UK team to win. I know, I know, I'm a horrible fan, I'm not a true fan, etc, etc,....

I live a very happy life, thanks. If we're talking about life, it all comes down to it being just a stupid basketball game. If they win, great, if not, who cares? It has no impact on me or my life. I would have to ask how people that are so obsessed with a basketball team such as yourself could possibly have a happy live?

I try to look at everything from an unbiased objective perspective. If you look at it that way, there is no way you can expect this UK team to win. I know, I know, I'm a horrible fan, I'm not a true fan, etc, etc,....

Im not the one with 16,000 posts on a message board but anyway.

Who said you were not a fan or a horrible fan?? You're a fan, im sure, but I don't know why if you think they are going to lose every game they play. Have some hope, show some optimism. Have fun being a FAN! That's what im doing and today has been great so far. Can't wait for the tip!!

Based upon what you have seen this season, what is more likely... UK loses today or UK rolls off 4 victories in 4 days?

UKMustangFan wants and is pulling for UK to win 4 in a row (as am I), but that does mean he is not a fan for saying UK is not going to win today.

Again, who said he wasn't a fan?

If the players were making statements like that, they would be jumped on with both feet be fans. Some fans want the players to be up and expect to win it should be the same for true fans of UK. If you don't think you can win most of the time you don't.
That is called being a homer, sorry. I look at it as being a Vegas bet. If UK were playing Pittsburgh tomorrow and you had your life savings to put on the game, who are you going with? If you expect UK to win in this scenario, best of luck to you. I would be rooting like crazy for UK to win the game, but I know Pitt would more than likely cruise to a victory.

That is called being a homer, sorry. I look at it as being a Vegas bet. If UK were playing Pittsburgh tomorrow and you had your life savings to put on the game, who are you going with? If you expect UK to win in this scenario, best of luck to you. I would be rooting like crazy for UK to win the game, but I know Pitt would more than likely cruise to a victory.

Once you bring money into the equation it becomes more then a ball game and the fun is not there. If UK were playing Pitt tomorrow I would start this same thread and be ready for BIG WILDCAT WIN!! Go CATS! Beat the REBS!!!!