Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's with me??

Featured Replies

UK is going to put an absolute BEATDOWN on Ole Miss today! It's tourny time and I just have a feeling the Cats are gonna find a way to win this thing! Who's with me!! :taz:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope so...but I don't see it happening. I will be pulling for them though.

Need a reservation, table for 1...:ohbrother:

 

Love your optimism, but mix in a shade of realism at least once this season...

I think they come out fired up and play a great game today. I feel it too. I certainly hope they get on a roll and play like they are capable. If they do that, they could win the tourney. But based on the last 4 games, it is highly unlikely. But I will still be cheering for them the whole way! We have a TV in our office and will be tuning in at 1pm to cheer on the CATS!!!

  • Author
Need a reservation, table for 1...:ohbrother:

 

Love your optimism, but mix in a shade of realism at least once this season...

 

Oh I do have some realism...I realize the CATS have not played well since their 5-0 start to the SEC slate. I also realize the team DID start 5-0 this year and I have seen them play well. I think they start another streak today. They won 5 in a row to start, why not 4 in a row to finish. How's that for some realism. Beat the REBS! GO CATS!

Oh I do have some realism...I realize the CATS have not played well since their 5-0 start to the SEC slate. I also realize the team DID start 5-0 this year and I have seen them play well. I think they start another streak today. They won 5 in a row to start, why not 4 in a row to finish. How's that for some realism. Beat the REBS! GO CATS!

 

Fair enough.

I think the Cats win. But a beat down may be a little extreme.

 

 

I agree.

I am not calling for a "beatdown" today, I do think that the Cats win and I will just be happy with a win. I do think that the Cats may win a couple of games in the tourney, should we win today then LSU is waiting I believe. That one would be tough but winnable imo. I do not think that U.K. can win 4 games in 4 days to take the SEC tournament.

What leads anyone to believe this team is going to care enough to win? If they can't get "up" for must win games over guys like South Carolina, Georgia, or Florida, why would they now?

 

Ole Miss wins this won by 7....Sorry guys, hope I'm wrong.

IMO....Another loss and the end of this nightmare. :isurrender:

  • Author
What leads anyone to believe this team is going to care enough to win? If they can't get "up" for must win games over guys like South Carolina, Georgia, or Florida, why would they now?

 

Ole Miss wins this won by 7....Sorry guys, hope I'm wrong.

 

How people like you can live a happy life baffles me. Why so down all the time?? In the end is it really gonna matter? Why NOT hope and dream and believe and have a positive view on things? Why anyone would set there and say "well my team is gonna lose today" makes no sense! Why watch the games? Why be a fan?

How people like you can live a happy life baffles me. Why so down all the time?? In the end is it really gonna matter? Why NOT hope and dream and believe and have a positive view on things? Why anyone would set there and say "well my team is gonna lose today" makes no sense! Why watch the games? Why be a fan?

 

:thumb:

How people like you can live a happy life baffles me. Why so down all the time?? In the end is it really gonna matter? Why NOT hope and dream and believe and have a positive view on things? Why anyone would set there and say "well my team is gonna lose today" makes no sense! Why watch the games? Why be a fan?

 

I agree.:thumb:

How people like you can live a happy life baffles me. Why so down all the time?? In the end is it really gonna matter? Why NOT hope and dream and believe and have a positive view on things? Why anyone would set there and say "well my team is gonna lose today" makes no sense! Why watch the games? Why be a fan?

Based upon what you have seen this season, what is more likely... UK loses today or UK rolls off 4 victories in 4 days?

 

UKMustangFan wants and is pulling for UK to win 4 in a row (as am I), but that does mean he is not a fan for saying UK is not going to win today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.