Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK COACH....if you could pick him/her...

Featured Replies

He's not a prven enough bench coach, IMO.

 

It would truly signify the end of UK basketball IMO.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's not a prven enough bench coach, IMO.

 

Not debating that. Just passing along the info...

I like that option, but I think another KY Native Rick Stansbury he was next in line to Billy G. His parents live in Louisville. I seen his parents on vacation in Florida when Billy G got the nod and they said then there son was ready to hop on a plane to Lexington if Billy G said no. Not saying that is right choice but his name would be in the mix for the job.

Lets make another run at BILLY DONOVAN. Throw more money at him than he can refuse and try to sign him to at least a 5 year deal so that he doesn't feel worried about us crazy fans.

 

After 2 straight NCAA titles, UF has dropped off considerably with 2 probable straight NIT appearances. I am not sold on him as a long term solution.

My pie-in-the-sky choices would be:

 

Pitino

Howland

Wright

Dixon

 

The choices I see as being realistic, as well as ones that I like, are:

 

Calipari

Izzo

Capel

 

The realistic choices that I'm not fond of or sold on would be:

 

Ford (I think he'll be the guy if BCG isn't around)

Pelphrey

Horn

Miller

Tubby Smith:lol:. If I could choose a coach employeed currently, I'd go Rick Pitino even though he's at UL.:ylsuper:

Tubby Smith:lol:. If I could choose a coach employeed currently, I'd go Rick Pitino even though he's at UL.:ylsuper:

 

While you and most UK fans are laughing on this one, he is about to be selected to play in the NCAA tournament with a program who won 9 games the year before he got there :thumb:

While you and most UK fans are laughing on this one, he is about to be selected to play in the NCAA tournament with a program who won 9 games the year before he got there :thumb:

 

Show's again what he can do with someone else's recruits :)

Show's again what he can do with someone else's recruits :)

 

Believe Sampson, Iverson, Hoffarber, Carter, Joseph, and Nolen have all came since Tubby arrived in Minnesota. Oh and BTW, those "other recruits" won a total of 9 games before he landed in Minnesota :thumb:

Believe Sampson, Iverson, Hoffarber, Carter, Joseph, and Nolen have all came since Tubby arrived in Minnesota. Oh and BTW, those "other recruits" won a total of 9 games before he landed in Minnesota :thumb:

 

 

go look at the recruits that BCG left Texas a & m with !!

The man had to cheat at UMass. Just think what would happen when he got put in a pressure cooker, like UK. He's always brought in great recruits, but how many titles has he won?

 

BTW, John Wall is a Baylor lean, not Memphis, so you're the one that might want to do a little bit of research....

 

"Memphis is in the lead right now," said Wall, a 6-foot-4, 184-pound point guard from Raleigh (N.C.) Word of God Christian Academy. "

 

 

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=921920

 

Stumbled across this article today and figured I would clear that up.

2 years ago, people were saying they wouldn't want Pitino back no matter what. :lol: He's been dissed in Rupp when Louisville's played there. Louisville is a great city, the program is pretty solidly good now, and I'm sure the money ain't bad. Why would Kentucky think they could lure him back, even with a ton of money?

Believe Sampson, Iverson, Hoffarber, Carter, Joseph, and Nolen have all came since Tubby arrived in Minnesota. Oh and BTW, those "other recruits" won a total of 9 games before he landed in Minnesota :thumb:

 

BTW, Who is YOUR team? :confused:

2 years ago, people were saying they wouldn't want Pitino back no matter what. :lol: He's been dissed in Rupp when Louisville's played there. Louisville is a great city, the program is pretty solidly good now, and I'm sure the money ain't bad. Why would Kentucky think they could lure him back, even with a ton of money?

 

Maybe to fix his biggest mistake ?

Maybe to fix his biggest mistake ?

 

 

HIS biggest mistake?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.