Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK COACH....if you could pick him/her...

Featured Replies

I say Jay Wright....and I say it with reservation, as most on here know, I can't stand UK....but he would be the best coach they could get. What say you?

  • Replies 124
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd still pick BCG at this point. Like he say's we as fans have all the answers but don't have the information.

I say Jay Wright....and I say it with reservation, as most on here know, I can't stand UK....but he would be the best coach they could get. What say you?

 

Like I said in a different thread. That is who I wanted two years ago.

Ben Howland

 

He won't leave UCLA.

I say Jay Wright....and I say it with reservation, as most on here know, I can't stand UK....but he would be the best coach they could get. What say you?

 

Jay Wright were one of the guys I wanted last time. If the job were to open up again, I would like to see him or Travis Ford here.

  • Author

sweet16....your avatar has stolen my heart.

He won't leave UCLA.

 

So? He asked who we wanted. :lol:

So? He asked who we wanted. :lol:

His style of play sure would make it interesting... :lol:

Roy Williams. Gets almost any player he wants and plays an exciting brand of hoops.

 

Ricky P or Bill Self would be my backup candidates.

Wright doesn't seem like he would survive under the pressure.

No pressure in Philly as the main college hoops draw? Please explain a little more...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.