Ferguson and KHSAA Record's List

Looking at this list a lot of the guys were kidda a one man show. That makes Fergs numbers even more impressive because he has always had 3 other scorers and good players on his team.

Wouldn't it make it easier on Ferg having 3 other good players around him, as teams can't double team him and key on him?

It's much tougher for a person to score when you're the focus of every defense night in and night out.

Truly a great accomplishment though.

Wouldn't it make it easier on Ferg having 3 other good players around him, as teams can't double team him and key on him?

It's much tougher for a person to score when you're the focus of every defense night in and night out.

Truly a great accomplishment though.

Thats a two way street dude!! Having the three other scorers limits your shots!! Some of these other guys shot 30 shots a game!! Some shot more threes than Ferg does overall(16 shots per game)

Here is an observation I thought of as I looked over that list- how many of those players became D1 starters? Dawn started at Marshall and Sparks became a starter at UK. Who else on that list? I would think the vast majority of shooters of this quality would be D1 starters but it doesn't look like that is true.

Most.... and you list two players.