• Chipotle
    • Qdoba
    • Moe's
    • Other(If so list in the thread)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Montoya's, but they were closed last week and I went to Three Amigo's off of Turfway for the first time, I liked that as well.

Montoyas for me. Wonder why it was closed last week??

A close second, though it is tough to compare the two because they are different types of restaurants is Abuellos in Crestview Hills.

IMO . . . Taco Tico was WAY better than Taco Bell. I couldn't believe it when they closed. I think the last one (that I knew of anyway) was on Nicholasville Rd in Lex but it's been gone a long time.
:thumb: I loved Taco Tico. My roommates and I used to load up on their food using coupons at the former Tates Creek area location. There was one in Prestonsburg for a while and I also used to take US 60 from Lexington to Winchester so I could drive through the Taco Tico there. The Winchester location is the last one that I remember being open.

I tend to stay away from the chains.

Mi Camino Real in Maysville is probably my favorite; it's close, prices are great and you get your food fast. eating.gif

I also like LaFinca's.

In Lexington, there's one right off Leestown Road in the Maplethorpe (sp?) area that has a buffet. We like that one a lot also.

:thumb:

I like Tumbleweed. I think that is considered Tex Mex though.

I almost said the same, but the last part of your post is why I didn't. However whever I go there I get a Burrito delux, which I would consider to be Mexican food. Oh and I get their chili conqueso. I've been craving that lately, but my partner in food isn't a big fan I don't think.

In NKY ... nothing comes close to Acapulco.

The food is excellent ... with the biggest portions in the area. (Get the Texas Fajitas)

The margaritas are by far the best in the area.

I have been going there since it opened (when no one was ever there) .. and the quality has actually improved over time. By far the best in the area.

[/b]

In NKY ... nothing comes close to Acapulco.

The food is excellent ... with the biggest portions in the area. (Get the Texas Fajitas)

The margaritas are by far the best in the area.

I have been going there since it opened (when no one was ever there) .. and the quality has actually improved over time. By far the best in the area.

Where is this place located???