• Chipotle
    • Qdoba
    • Moe's
    • Other(If so list in the thread)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! In NKY (or anywhere else) El Rio Grande is the winner, hands down. :ylsuper:

:thumb:

Just don't try and order a bourbon and water with your meal, they don't have a clue what that is. They only understand beer, water, coke, and Margarita. :banana:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

LaFinca's of Morehead ! The best. IS the Taco Tico still open in Winchester?
No, but I can't remember what is there. I believe that there was another Mexican restaurant that took Taco Tico's place (Tacos Too, maybe) and another restaurant after that one.

I did not even realize that Taco Tico was still in business, but it is and their website shows that they have restaurants in the following Kentucky locations:

Corbin

Lexington

Louisville (2 locations)

Mt. Vernon

Taco Tico was not the best Mexican food that I have ever had, but it was cheap and the tacos were pretty good for fast food.

No, but I can't remember what is there. I believe that there was another Mexican restaurant that took Taco Tico's place (Tacos Too, maybe) and another restaurant after that one.

I did not even realize that Taco Tico was still in business, but it is and their website shows that they have restaurants in the following Kentucky locations:

Corbin

Lexington

Louisville (2 locations)

Mt. Vernon

Taco Tico was not the best Mexican food that I have ever had, but it was cheap and the tacos were pretty good for fast food.

Does it give an address in Lexington? I'm there quite often and would LOVE to find it!!