Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Better Mexican Restaurant

Which is the Best 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the Best

    • Chipotle
      26%
      17
    • Qdoba
      7%
      5
    • Moe's
      9%
      6
    • Other(If so list in the thread)
      56%
      36

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which Mexican restaurant do you think is the best?

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to stay away from the chains.

 

Mi Camino Real in Maysville is probably my favorite; it's close, prices are great and you get your food fast. eating.gif

 

I also like LaFinca's.

 

In Lexington, there's one right off Leestown Road in the Maplethorpe (sp?) area that has a buffet. We like that one a lot also.

El Azul in Pikeville, South Williamson, Hazard (haven't been to the one in Pburg) is as good as I've had I think. Love Mia Mexico in Lex too off Richmond Rd by Man O War. I've been to a lot around the state and those are my favorites.

I've had the one's mentioned and like them but not nearly as good as the one's I listed IMO.

I stay away from chains, too.

 

My absolute favorite (besides my step-mother's authentic food ;)) is Alcapulcos in La Grange...just ate there today!

Between Chipotle, Qdoba and Moes, it's Chipotle easily. Comparing them to an authentic Mexican place isn't fair though, that wins hands down.

I voted for Chipotle because it is very good and not to expensive. But if I had to choose a best one i would probably go with Montoya's right by Villa Hills. It is a very good family owned mexican restaurant.

Yeah Montoyas actually isn't bad mexican food. [i hate mexican food!]. Also Acapulco's is supposed to be amazing, right by the dingy hotel in florence off the interstate behind ponderosa.

I won't lie, I would probably take Taco Bell before anywhere except maybe Chipotle.

Qdoba over Chipotle simply because of the presence of queso on the menu. It creates an extra option that is really nice to have. Never had Moe's.

I like Montoya's, but they were closed last week and I went to Three Amigo's off of Turfway for the first time, I liked that as well.

Big Chain: I like Baja Fresh, although they don't have one that close to Fort Campbell (gotta go all the way to Nashville for it).

 

Small Chain: Don Pancho's in Oak Grove is pretty doggone good.

 

Later.

I won't lie, I would probably take Taco Bell before anywhere except maybe Chipotle.

 

Same here, and that's in front of Chipotle as well, no questions here. Love me some fourth meal.

Between Chipotle, Qdoba and Moes, it's Chipotle easily. Comparing them to an authentic Mexican place isn't fair though, that wins hands down.
:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.