the Hulk

Which is the Best  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the Best

• Chipotle
    • Qdoba
    • Moe's
    • Other(If so list in the thread)

Does it give an address in Lexington? I'm there quite often and would LOVE to find it!!
If you have never eaten Taco Tico food, please do not spend a lot of time looking for one of their restaurants on my account. It's decent food, but it may be the only place around where a "Sancho" is a menu item. Somebody apparently just picked a Mexican sounding word from a dictionary for that one. :lol:

But the food is cheap and I do not recall ever getting sick eating it as a college student.

The address listed on the Taco Tico website for Lexington is 1483 Boardwalk (North Park).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta go off the ballot and vote for Rio Grande in Newport. It's good stuff!:thumb:

Having not eaten at every Mexican place in the state, I can't say Rio Grande is the best; but it's very, very good. Reasonably priced and authentic food. You know it's authentic when you order a bourbon and diet Coke; the Mexican waiter gives you that "I don't have a clue what you are talking about look"; you repeat it a couple of times; and he then brings you a drink that has some alcohol spirit with the diet Coke but it sure isn't bourbon. When you have to go to the bar and point out the bottle because your waiter doesn't understand enough English to know what the word bourbon means, you are in an authentic Mexican restaurant. :thumb: