2009 Highlands

Ram

^ I think that HHS going toe-to-toe with schools 3 and 4 times there size is great. When they do break through and win one it will be that much more impressive!!!

It probably means nothing to the people in Columbus or Cleveland when you say that you beat HHS because they(HHS) are the equivalent of beating a Div. 3 school in OHIO enrollment wise.

No, that's not entirely true either because there is a tremendous amount of respect for smaller schools in Ohio. The problem is they haven't seen Highlands play. I have...I know how good they are and in my opinion, Highlands would contend every year in their respective classification. They could even play up one level and not be embarassed.

-CardinalsFan

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks leatherneck. You are right, I am a "good egg". :lol:

More national love for the Bluebirds. This time from ESPN/Rise:

Pre-season Regional Rankings

Pre-Season Fab50 rankings: 26-50

--> Be sure to check a few spots after the Bluebirds

-CardinalsFan

Oh my .... that isn't going to sit well with the Rock fans. Keep your eye on the "Congrats to Trinity" thread.

A UofL recruiting site is mentioning Brandon Roller. What kind of potential do you Highlands fans see in this player, is he a D-1 guy? Is UofL a good option for him?

Brandon is a D-1 player. He is also a great young man. He suffered an injury in round two of the playoffs and missed the rest of the year. If this had not happened he would already have offers.

Brandon is a D-1 player. He is also a great young man. He suffered an injury in round two of the playoffs and missed the rest of the year. If this had not happened he would already have offers.

How is he doing is he 100% over it? Any mental setbacks with it or is he past it all?

Can anybody give me address to Manual, so I can put it in my GPS? Thanks!!!!:thumb:

Manual Stadium

1230 East Burnett Street, 40217

Manual High School

120 West Lee Street, 40208

When the game thread comes up I'll reiterate this. The Stadium is NOT ON CAMPUS make sure your friends all know this. You should not expect to go to the school and "manage to find" the stadium either it is not so close.

How is he doing is he 100% over it? Any mental setbacks with it or is he past it all?
'

He appears to be much better than where he left off. He is bigger and just as fast and agile. He has been more impressive this summer than last.