Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Highlands

Featured Replies

Starts at 7p & has to end at 10. If varsity finishes w/ time left over, then the freshman & jv will scrimmage.

 

There is a charge at the gate, this is the fundraiser for the Assoc to raise $$ for the scholarships etc.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Replies 432
  • Views 40.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Starts at 7p & has to end at 10. If varsity finishes w/ time left over, then the freshman & jv will scrimmage.

 

There is a charge at the gate, this is the fundraiser for the Assoc to raise $$ for the scholarships etc.

 

Thats money for a great cause! (on a side note) I heard it through the Indiana grapevine that there were HHS players on station IBN6 this evening,does anybody have the scoop?? :idunno:

Thats money for a great cause! (on a side note) I heard it through the Indiana grapevine that there were HHS players on station IBN6 this evening,does anybody have the scoop?? :idunno:

 

Knew they were going to be on this week. Missed it tonight though.

 

The scrimmage will begin at 7:00 with Varsity going first. The team is treating the day no different than a typical Friday football day. Get there early and thier scrimmage at game time.

I put the address of Manual's stadium into my GPS and it's telling me it will take 3 hours to get there from Fort Thomas. Does that sounds correct? :confused::idunno:

I put the address of Manual's stadium into my GPS and it's telling me it will take 3 hours to get there from Fort Thomas. Does that sounds correct? :confused::idunno:

 

No.

I put the address of Manual's stadium into my GPS and it's telling me it will take 3 hours to get there from Fort Thomas. Does that sounds correct? :confused::idunno:
It should be no more than two hours.

 

1: Merge onto I-471 S toward I-275. 1.3 mi

2: Merge onto I-275 W via EXIT 1B toward I-71/I-75/AIRPORT. 8.3 mi

3: Merge onto I-71 S/I-75 S via EXIT 84 toward LEXINGTON/LOUISVILLE. 12.6 mi

4: Merge onto I-71 S via EXIT 173 toward LOUISVILLE. 77.5 mi

5: Merge onto I-65 S toward LOUISVILLE/NASHVILLE. 3.1 mi

6: Take the KY-61 S/ARTHUR ST exit, EXIT 134. 0.1 mi

7: Turn RIGHT onto E GAULBERT AVE. 0.1 mi

8: Turn RIGHT onto S FLOYD ST. 0.1 mi

9: Turn RIGHT onto E HILL ST. 0.2 mi

10: E HILL ST becomes E BURNETT AVE. 0.9 mi

11: 1230 E BURNETT AVE. 0.0 mi

 

Total Travel Estimate: 1 hour 48 minutes / 106.18 miles

Should be around 1.75hrs

 

1230 E. Burnett Ave

zip: 40217-1524

Could someone post (or PM me) the Highlands JV and freshman schedules for 2009?

Could someone post (or PM me) the Highlands JV and freshman schedules for 2009?

 

Does anybody know what day the Enquirer will have the high school previews?Over here in Bugtussel In. we don't get much Ky. news. (Thanks in advance)

Does anybody know what day the Enquirer will have the high school previews?Over here in Bugtussel In. we don't get much Ky. news. (Thanks in advance)
I think it comes out on Thursday.
I put the address of Manual's stadium into my GPS and it's telling me it will take 3 hours to get there from Fort Thomas. Does that sounds correct? :confused::idunno:

 

 

Depends on if you have one horse or two pulling the buggy.

I think the GPS needs a bath or an update. :p

Captains for 2009 were selected this morning. All of these young men have shown leadership throughout their careers at HHS. It's a great honor and they should be congratulated for the way they conduct themselves on and off the football field. Best of luck to you and your teammates this season!

 

They are:

Will Bardo

Tyler Combs

Austin Collinsworth

Cameron Dierig

Brandon Roller

Hunter Schlosser

Congrats to these young men. I'm sure they are all well deserving both on and off the field. Now let's lead the team to #19. Go Birds!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.