2009 Highlands

Ram

Starts at 7p & has to end at 10. If varsity finishes w/ time left over, then the freshman & jv will scrimmage.

There is a charge at the gate, this is the fundraiser for the Assoc to raise $$ for the scholarships etc.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starts at 7p & has to end at 10. If varsity finishes w/ time left over, then the freshman & jv will scrimmage.

There is a charge at the gate, this is the fundraiser for the Assoc to raise $$ for the scholarships etc.

Thats money for a great cause! (on a side note) I heard it through the Indiana grapevine that there were HHS players on station IBN6 this evening,does anybody have the scoop?? :idunno:

Thats money for a great cause! (on a side note) I heard it through the Indiana grapevine that there were HHS players on station IBN6 this evening,does anybody have the scoop?? :idunno:

Knew they were going to be on this week. Missed it tonight though.

The scrimmage will begin at 7:00 with Varsity going first. The team is treating the day no different than a typical Friday football day. Get there early and thier scrimmage at game time.

I put the address of Manual's stadium into my GPS and it's telling me it will take 3 hours to get there from Fort Thomas. Does that sounds correct? :confused::idunno:
It should be no more than two hours.

1: Merge onto I-471 S toward I-275. 1.3 mi

2: Merge onto I-275 W via EXIT 1B toward I-71/I-75/AIRPORT. 8.3 mi

3: Merge onto I-71 S/I-75 S via EXIT 84 toward LEXINGTON/LOUISVILLE. 12.6 mi

4: Merge onto I-71 S via EXIT 173 toward LOUISVILLE. 77.5 mi

5: Merge onto I-65 S toward LOUISVILLE/NASHVILLE. 3.1 mi

6: Take the KY-61 S/ARTHUR ST exit, EXIT 134. 0.1 mi

7: Turn RIGHT onto E GAULBERT AVE. 0.1 mi

8: Turn RIGHT onto S FLOYD ST. 0.1 mi

9: Turn RIGHT onto E HILL ST. 0.2 mi

10: E HILL ST becomes E BURNETT AVE. 0.9 mi

11: 1230 E BURNETT AVE. 0.0 mi

Total Travel Estimate: 1 hour 48 minutes / 106.18 miles

I put the address of Manual's stadium into my GPS and it's telling me it will take 3 hours to get there from Fort Thomas. Does that sounds correct? :confused::idunno:

Depends on if you have one horse or two pulling the buggy.

I think the GPS needs a bath or an update. :p

Captains for 2009 were selected this morning. All of these young men have shown leadership throughout their careers at HHS. It's a great honor and they should be congratulated for the way they conduct themselves on and off the football field. Best of luck to you and your teammates this season!

They are:

Will Bardo

Tyler Combs

Austin Collinsworth

Cameron Dierig

Brandon Roller

Hunter Schlosser