Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Highlands

Featured Replies

There's a Fort Thomas newsmagazine?
Yes, it's called Inside Fort Thomas. There's also The Fort Thomas Recorder.
  • Replies 432
  • Views 40.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who's ready for some football!!!!!! GO BIRDS!

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Who's ready for some football!!!!!! GO BIRDS!

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

I have been ready for some football since the 2008 state game was over!!!

Life is so boring without our Bluebirds to cheer for!!!:ylsuper:

Big cover story on Highlands football in the August issue of Inside Fort Thomas newsmagazine. The paper will be delivered this Friday. Eleven seniors on the cover.

Was there not enough room for the other 12.....:laugh:

We photographed the players that Coach Mueller selected.

How are the Birds looking? Is everyone healthy? And are they ready for Louisville Male this Friday night?

How are the Birds looking? Is everyone healthy? And are they ready for Louisville Male this Friday night?

 

What time does the scrimage start against Male? :idunno:

What time does the scrimage start against Male? :idunno:

 

7:00 p.m. at Highlands

7:00 p.m. at Highlands

I have heard 5:30 for Varsity and JV & Freshman to follow?

I have heard 5:30 for Varsity and JV & Freshman to follow?

 

My schedule says 7 but that doesn't mean it hasn't changed. I'll confirm and know by noon.

I have heard 5:30 for Varsity and JV & Freshman to follow?

 

The last time we scrimmaged Male at HHS, the JV and Freshmen worked from the 50 in, with the Freshmen in the north and JV to the south. I seem to recall that they took turns at offense with 10 plays each and then switched.

 

Following that, the Varsity played the entire field.

 

I haven't heard what the format will be this year, so we'll have to wait on Henry's update.

OK, all I have found out, because I forgot to ask coach, is that the varsity will go first. :idunno:

OK, all I have found out, because I forgot to ask coach, is that the varsity will go first. :idunno:

I was told yesterday around 5:30.

My schedule says 7 but that doesn't mean it hasn't changed. I'll confirm and know by noon.

 

Thanks for the info, I'll get there by 5:15 and then I won't miss a thing. I pray that we can keep all the players injury free this year. Go birds, one game at a time!!

Edited by threetimelover
Rule 13

Again, I will try and ask around tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.