Bengals 16 Chiefs 6

Without debating Mike Brown and his GM decisions, where do the Bengals stand as of right now in the draft selection order? And barring any trades who would be available to draft as far as a center or O-lineman?

The highest selection that they could have is 5th, I think.

I know DET, STL, KC all have worse records than the Bengals. OAK will draft before the Bengals. Cleveland also has 4 wins...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The highest selection that they could have is 5th, I think.

I know DET, STL, KC all have worse records than the Bengals. OAK will draft before the Bengals. Cleveland also has 4 wins...

Their record is 5-11 They will go after the Bengals which are 4-11-1.

Today's game was the first one that I have been in attendance at Paul Brown Stadium, and I had a great time. It was a fun game to watch and I am glad that I got to see the Eagles win. Benson looked tough and I think that the offensive line actually looked really good today. They were able to open a lot of holes for Benson and give Fitzpatrick some time back there.

Good W.

Today's game was the first one that I have been in attendance at Paul Brown Stadium, and I had a great time. It was a fun game to watch and I am glad that I got to see the Eagles win. Benson looked tough and I think that the offensive line actually looked really good today. They were able to open a lot of holes for Benson and give Fitzpatrick some time back there.

Good W.

:confused:

With the emergence of Caldwell, that may not be as devastating as it appears.

Franchise TJ. If he goes, we'll take the draft picks and hopefully Caldwell can fill in for him.

The worst part is our inability to build through the draft. :rolleyes:

I think they drafted pretty well last draft.

Rivers will be or is real good(I wasn't happy at the time, wanted Ellis)

Sims has out played Dorsey and Ellis, when put in starting line-up the Bengals run D got a lot better.

Collins and Caldwell both can be good players.

Jury still out on Simpson

You get four good players in one draft it wasn't too bad with that being said I still would like to see more scouts.:thumb:

I think they drafted pretty well last draft.

Rivers will be or is real good(I wasn't happy at the time, wanted Ellis)

Sims has out played Dorsey and Ellis, when put in starting line-up the Bengals run D got a lot better.

Collins and Caldwell both can be good players.

Jury still out on Simpson

You get four good players in one draft it wasn't too bad with that being said I still would like to see more scouts.:thumb:

Last year's draft wasn't too bad - I agree with that.

Taking Jerome Simpson in the 2nd round was just stupid, though.

There will be plenty of changes, or at least there better be. The D looked pretty good down the stretch. O-line has to be the biggest concern, followed by D-line. Caldwell played well today, hope he can continue that next year.

I agree with you...

Isn't it funny how well the o-line played after the vet's went out. They blocked well the last month of the season.

That remains to be seen.

What remains to be seen?

Jerome Simpson would not have been drafted in the 2nd round by anybody else. There's no doubt that he would've been there in the later rounds. Also, the Bengals did not need a WR at that point.

Finally, you don't draft a 2nd round player for the future. 2nd round players should contribute their rookie year. Simpson barely sniffed the field.

He may pan out and become an elite WR. That won't change my mind that taking him in the 2nd round was a horrible decision.