Covington Holmes 70 Scott County 65

3Ball

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First time for me to see Euton. Umm. I don't get it???

You and all the others in the gym tonight....I was sitting in front of a mother from a school that had played earlier. She was a UK fan and excited to see this recruit. I just kept my mouth shut before the game b/c I didn't want to rain on her parade. By the end the warm ups she said...."are you guys sure that is Dakota?"

Two great guards playing tonite in Guyn and Riley.

I doubt Euton has had too many of his baseline turnaround Js put back in the seats but welcome to the world of 84 inches of wing span.

I do know what Holmes will be working on in practice.

Always nice to see Billy Hicks get wound up.

You and all the others in the gym tonight....I was sitting in front of a mother from a school that had played earlier. She was a UK fan and excited to see this recruit. I just kept my mouth shut before the game b/c I didn't want to rain on her parade. By the end the warm ups she said...."are you guys sure that is Dakota?"

14 and 24 were Scott Co.s best players. Holmes shot what seemed to be a pretty high % tonight. They're going to be tought to beat when they do that.

Was at the game, and it was a good one to watch. Holmes outside shooting was huge in this one, nine 3's to SC's three was the difference. Holmes was able to rebound much beeter than I thought they would, and 33 getting into foul trouble for SC didn't help them. Riley was on fire for Homes and handled the pressure better than I expected. Pittmen has grown more than I expected and was able to do about whatever he wanted, and wow, did he ever throw one down. One of the better dunks I've seen at a High School game. Guyn was the best player on the floor for SC, first time I have seen them, but he was awesome. Euton rebounded well, but...In my opinion he has alot of work to do before playing in the SEC.

Had a great time, if these two Teams played 10 times, I could see a 5-5 split. The best part of my night was probably getting my pic taken with Billy G.

Bryan Station did not "manhandle" Holmes. Holmes lead by 1 after the third quarter and the score was closer than it ended up (alot of fouls late trying to come back). Give Brayn Station their due, but how realistic is it to think that Bryan Station's guard combo can score a combined 61pts. again against the level of competition of Holmes or Scott Co. or any of the other top teams. Maybe just maybe Holmes was looking past Bryan Station and all the others to the matchup with Scott Co. Kids of this age read their press clips and sometimes get a big head let's see how Holmes comes out after this big win next weekend in th Defenders of the Station Tourny.

No one in 9th Region can stay within 20 points of Holmes. But if someone does, it'll be because they were able to put some pressure on Holmes with a press. Holmes stuggled quite a bit with that tonight.

Euton is the future of UK basketball?

Do you think there are any teams in the ninth that would want to or be able to press Holmes?