Covington Holmes 70 Scott County 65

3Ball

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can take the paper that the poll is on and put it at the bottom of your canary cage. Polls mean nothing in high school basketball. There's up to 8 or more teams with a legit chance to win it.

I'm just curious, did the announcer say "down goes Fraiser, down goes Fraiser" in his best Howard Cosell voice the game?

:lol: now that is funny.

You can take the paper that the poll is on and put it at the bottom of your canary cage. Polls mean nothing in high school basketball. There's up to 8 or more teams with a legit chance to win it.

I'm just curious, did the announcer say "down goes Fraiser, down goes Fraiser" in his best Howard Cosell voice the game?

I don't have a Canary nor a cage. Just curious as to how they will now rank.

Rather one thinks it means nothing or not. I would like to know.

1. Bryan Station

2. Elliott County

3. Holmes

4. Scott County

Your honor, I object. This the facts here were presented outside an expert witness. Elliott County has not won against a top 20 team this century. Holmes got manhandled by Bryan Station. Scott County got taken down by a team that got manhandled. Let's do what GRC fans say and wait until February to post a ranking.

Your honor, I object. This the facts here were presented outside an expert witness. Elliott County has not won against a top 20 team this century. Holmes got manhandled by Bryan Station. Scott County got taken down by a team that got manhandled. Let's do what GRC fans say and wait until February to post a ranking.

Make sure to get your mandatory cheap shot in on Elliott County. If they are preseason top 3, then they move up when the others lose, correct?

This looks pretty good to me :thumb:

I wouldn't forget about Jtown.

Listened to this game and I'm not so sure either of these teams have enough depth (Scott Co only played 7) I think they would be vulnerable when playing a pressing team with the quality depth and athletes that Jtown will bring!

Bryan Station, #1 Manual #2 (Trinity game doesn't count, Jenkins was out)

Based on this outcome there is not a "marked gap" between Scott County and the next tier of teams. Who is in the top tier, and who is in the next tier?

You are correct. Congratulations to Holmes. There is no gap apparently.

Let me see where I put that crow.:cool: