Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 28 Male 10

Featured Replies

WOW - Congrat's from the Conner fans to the SK Pioneers. You guys have competed so tough - and I do not care what they say about either of those two teams you will play in the STATE FINALS...YOU CAN DO IT! Rest those bodies - get ready for a war next weekend - and IF I can get off work, I will be there with as many Conner HS players as I can fit into the car! GOOD LUCK TO THE PIONEERS NEXT WEEK.

 

We were privledged to play you twice this year, and to quote both schools fans.....WE BELIEVE! GO FOR IT and bring home a STATE TITLE to SK.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Pioneers! All of NKY is so proud of what you've accomplished.

 

Keep on believing! :ylsuper:

From a Conner fan stand point, i give you a round of applause. Coming from a rough start and coming together as a team to make it as far as the Pioneers have, I sincerely congrat. you all.

 

Good luck next week boys, have a nice ride home tonight!

Way to go Pioneer's and good luck in the final game!!!:dancingpa

Great job Pioneers--NKY is behind you to pull off another miracle!!

Congrats to coach Marksberry and the SK pioneers. To go from playing for your postseason life against Campbell, and ending up at the pizza box has to be one of the greatest late season runs in recent memory. Enjoy the extra week of practice and show the state what NKY football is all about.

Bummer....You get what you earn......Congrats to SK Good Luck next week.

 

Watch out for #5, very quick and waits for the hole to develop then takes off.

 

QB likes to roll to his right and throw short passes and screens.

 

Most kickoffs go into the end zone.

Amazing run for SK. Congrats to Coach M and the Neers...

11-29-2008, 05:14 PM #22

cooperstown

All State

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm tired of predicting Simon Kenton to lose only to have them pull off another upset, so I'm going with them in yet another upset win this week. Good luck, SK!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You called it Coop! Awsome win for SK program!

Just got home and first look at BGP and saw this. WOW !!!! NKy is the bomb !!!

11-29-2008, 05:14 PM #22

cooperstown

All State

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm tired of predicting Simon Kenton to lose only to have them pull off another upset, so I'm going with them in yet another upset win this week. Good luck, SK!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You called it Coop! Awsome win for SK program!

 

And by gosh I'm making the same call for when they play for the state championship!! The bigger the underdog, the better SK seems to play. Great job, Pioneers! Bring home some hardware to NKY!!!

I personally know a coach at SK and he has been waiting for this moment for a long time. Well deserved win for the program, the coaches, and especially the kids. Good luck to you all as you head to the pizza box!!:thumb::dancingpa

Great job SK, you have really been on a run. I watched you battle Campbell to hang on and now you are going to the state. Bring home a winner!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.