Nice Article about Miles Simpson of SK

Skunk

"The run against Ryle, his second touchdown," recalls Simon Kenton coach Jeff Marksberry. "He threw like three kids to the ground. And then against Russell, he took a quick pitch to the right, reversed his field all the way back to the other sideline and down the sideline for an 85-yard run. But the one against Ryle was the one where I just went 'oh man, that's unbelievable.' "

Pioneers offensive lineman Jordan Hansel agreed.

"The Ryle run," he said. "It was one of the best runs I've ever seen. He must have broken seven tackles on that one run."

"He's (Justin Green) phenomenal," Marksberry said. "A couple of our coaches looked up his video clips on (a recruiting site) and said, 'Don't show them to the rest of the kids.' I looked; he's big-time."

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20081205/SPT030201/812050408/

From nky.com:

Simon Kenton junior running back Miles Simpson, an all-state nominee, has had plenty of highlight-film runs this year. He's scored six touchdowns from at least 65 yards out, so take your pick.

"The run against Ryle, his second touchdown," recalls Simon Kenton coach Jeff Marksberry. "He threw like three kids to the ground. And then against Russell, he took a quick pitch to the right, reversed his field all the way back to the other sideline and down the sideline for an 85-yard run. But the one against Ryle was the one where I just went 'oh man, that's unbelievable.' "

Pioneers offensive lineman Jordan Hansel agreed.

"The Ryle run," he said. "It was one of the best runs I've ever seen. He must have broken seven tackles on that one run."

Rest of Story:

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20081205/SPT030201/812050408/