Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 38 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

I'm not sure where the debate comes from after watching it a few more times. Ward ducks his head, and vaults the crown of his helmet at Rivers head.

 

Ward plays hard, and he plays the game "old school". That will determine where you stand on him either way...

  • Replies 234
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Uno weighs in....

 

"I'm mad about Keith getting hurt," Ocho Cinco said. "I don't think (it was a cheap shot). The play is going on; players are going after the ball, a crackback block, which is what it is called. You have to have your head on a swivel at some point."

 

I'm surprised that Chad knows what it is called.

I'm surprised that Chad knows what it is called.

 

:laugh:

Final.

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

 

For what it's worth isn't celebrating a victory over the Bengals this season like celebrating beating a man with no arms or legs in a kickboxing match?

Ward ducks his head, and vaults the crown of his helmet at Rivers head.

 

Which is where the play turns dirty. That is dangerous and now our first round pick is hurt for the year. Hmmm, I wonder why Bengals fans are upset?

Which is where the play turns dirty. That is dangerous and now our first round pick is hurt for the year. Hmmm, I wonder why Bengals fans are upset?

 

Maybe that's why they're upset. Because if it was some 7th round pick I doubt Bengal fans would be crying foul.

Can you believe that they turned down a 1st and 3rd rd. pick for OhNo!Crisco! ? How far would that have gone to improving the future for the Bengals? (assuming you didn't spend them on more receivers) and also addition by subtraction IMO by removing Johnson. Listening to the post game on the way home, a good point was made,,,,,remember what happened when the Bengals got rid of Pickens (a cancer in the locker room),,,they got better. I also know that Chad is not the source of all of the Bengal woes, but in hindsight, how nice would those picks be?

 

 

Most of the people that call the pre/post game shows are absolute morons. It took the Bengals 4 seasons to reach .500 after releasing Pickens, letting him go did nothing but clean the locker room a bit, it didn't make them better.

Maybe that's why they're upset. Because if it was some 7th round pick I doubt Bengal fans would be crying foul.

 

It sure doesn't help. It's dirty either way, but I guess that's just me.

  • Author
Hmmm, I wonder why Bengals fans are upset?

 

Because the Bengals are 0-7...

Because the Bengals are 0-7...

 

I've stated the obvious reasons why I'm upset about the hit. I'd be upset about it if we were 7-0.

I absolutely hate Hines Ward but that was a quality hit, glad to see someone here wants his career ended because of that... sad.

I'm not sure where the debate comes from after watching it a few more times. Ward ducks his head, and vaults the crown of his helmet at Rivers head.

 

Ward plays hard, and he plays the game "old school". That will determine where you stand on him either way...

 

I see it completely differently. It looked like he just lowered his body down to use his shoulder, if he wanted it to be helmet to helmet that hit could have ended ten times worse for Rivers...

Wow, Bengal nation hasn't changed. Cry me a river!

I'm not a Bengals fan or hater, so my "unbiased" opinion is that it was just a good, hard block - nothing dirty. Ward is a player that is going to ring your bell anytime he can before the whistle blows. He plays the game hard and he is old school. Its unfortunate that he injured the guy, but that didn't seem to be his intention.

Crown of the helmet on chinstrap from the blindside is dirty in my book no matter who does it. Hit him in the chest and it's the same thing except Rivers is still playing. Oh well, I've made my thoughts known. The thing that bothers me most is no Bengal stepping up for his teammate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.