Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 38 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

Final.

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Replies 234
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Final.

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

Cincy has not won a home game against Pitt since 2001!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I do think the Bengals will win a game or two this year.

Keith Rivers got his jaw broke by that "blind-side" block Hines Ward put on him. Probably out for the year, he was having a good rookie campaign too. The 2008 draft, as of today, has been a awful draft for Cincy.

Keith Rivers got his jaw broke by that "blind-side" block Hines Ward put on him. Probably out for the year, he was having a good rookie campaign too. The 2008 draft, as of today, has been a awful draft for Cincy.

 

Caldwell looked good returning kicks today.

I went to the game today, a lot of terrible towels in the crowd. The Bengals are just horrible.

Not really as many Steelers fans as I expected.

Its time for some changes in Cincy. They are the laughingstock of the NFL this season.

Imo The Problem is not Marvin Lewis...It is Mike Brown...

 

The Bengals have went through Coach after Coach with Mike Brown in charge with the same results...

No telling How successful this franchise would be with different ownership...

 

I am a Bengals fan all of the way and I'm not changing anytime soon...I am loyal to my team but I will not worship Mike Brown the Satan of the NFL...:irked:

  • Author
Should have been a flag on the hit.

 

Why??

  • Author
Helmet to helmet.

 

Not even close...

Maybe no flag, but I could see a nice fine coming Ward's way. You could tell that Rivers was seeing some stars, another terrible moment during this terrible season. I'm glad Dexter gave Ward a nice shot on the TD.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.