Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 38 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

I didn't see it live, but I found it on YouTube. How was it an illegal hit? It looked like a good block to me.

  • Replies 234
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't see it live, but I found it on YouTube. How was it an illegal hit? It looked like a good block to me.

 

I agree. Rivers precipitated that hit. You can't run around an NFL football field with blinders on.

I didn't see it live, but I found it on YouTube. How was it an illegal hit? It looked like a good block to me.

 

It's already one youtube? :lol:

After seeing it on Youtube it doesn't look all that bad. I don't know how he broke his Jaw on that.

After seeing it on Youtube it doesn't look all that bad. I don't know how he broke his Jaw on that.

 

He's a "pansy", well something like that:lol:

I think it was some helmet-to-helmet, but it didn't appear as if he was taking a cheap shot.

Sat by quite a few Steeler fans today....They were very friendly, and we all had a great time sitting there drinking a couple adult beverages.....Not all Steeler fans are jerks after all...:lol:

"That's his M.O. That's what he's known for," Ndukwe said. "You expect that coming in. People are going to take their shots when they can. Too bad he can't hit someone face up. It's too bad he has to wait until he's not looking to get him. It's unfortunate. It's the type of guy he is. That's all right. We play them again. He's a blind-side guy."

Sat by quite a few Steeler fans today....They were very friendly, and we all had a great time sitting there drinking a couple adult beverages.....Not all Steeler fans are jerks after all...:lol:

 

I sat by some that got the JERK line called on them by some lady. :lol:

Sounds like Chinny and Marvin White are gonna have something extra special in store for Hines....Regardless of what happens, it couldn't happen to a worse guy! :D

"That's his M.O. That's what he's known for," Ndukwe said. "You expect that coming in. People are going to take their shots when they can. Too bad he can't hit someone face up. It's too bad he has to wait until he's not looking to get him. It's unfortunate. It's the type of guy he is. That's all right. We play them again. He's a blind-side guy."

 

He hits people no matter if they are looking or not. If he didn't play for Pittsburgh a lot more on here would like him. I for one am glad to have him on my team.

Anyone who missed the Hines Ward hit, here it is.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXxc9OxIJyc

 

Man, does he lay the wood on defensive players!!! :ylsuper:

 

As someone with no dog in this fight, it looked like a legit hit to me.

The Bengals are terrible..it's actually sad to watch..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.