Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 38 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

They probably enjoy tailing gating and have fun at the games that would be my guess.

 

Shenanigans (bugatti 2002)...

  • Replies 234
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I had fun today. I don't let it get to me that much. There are more important things than the Bengals winning. If I didn't have fun I wouldn't go. Yeah they suck and it would be more fun if they were winning but I still enjoy going to the games.

They probably enjoy tailing gating and have fun at the games that would be my guess.

 

Yeah I do that on Friday nights and saturday afternoons. My total experience is way better. And cheaper!

^ I had fun today. I don't let it get to me that much. There are more important things than the Bengals winning. If I didn't have fun I wouldn't go. Yeah they suck and it would be more fun if they were winning but I still enjoy going to the games.

At what price tag on such a day of "enjoyment"...

A rare Chad J sighting in the end zone today.

I'm telling ya, the Steelers fans around us were awesome....They didn't mind when we grabbed their terrible towels, and we didn't get angry when they did their "Here we go Steelers" cheer...Great atmosphere for true football fans IMO.

^ I had fun today. I don't let it get to me that much. There are more important things than the Bengals winning. If I didn't have fun I wouldn't go. Yeah they suck and it would be more fun if they were winning but I still enjoy going to the games.

 

You have no idea how much fun it is, and how a successful Bengals team energizes the whole region.

At what price tag on such a day of "enjoyment"...

 

Exactly:thumb:

You have no idea how much fun it is, and how a successful Bengals team energizes the whole region.

 

I had tickets in 05 as well now that was awesome. If you are referring to before that then yes I don't know.

At what price tag on such a day of "enjoyment"...

 

I have expensive taste.:D You don't enjoy grilling out, drinking cold ones, playing corn hole, tossing football all morning on Sundays. Doesn't get much better than that if you ask me.

Can you believe that they turned down a 1st and 3rd rd. pick for OhNo!Crisco! ? How far would that have gone to improving the future for the Bengals? (assuming you didn't spend them on more receivers) and also addition by subtraction IMO by removing Johnson. Listening to the post game on the way home, a good point was made,,,,,remember what happened when the Bengals got rid of Pickens (a cancer in the locker room),,,they got better. I also know that Chad is not the source of all of the Bengal woes, but in hindsight, how nice would those picks be?

Can you believe that they turned down a 1st and 3rd rd. pick for OhNo!Crisco! ? How far would that have gone to improving the future for the Bengals? (assuming you didn't spend them on more receivers) and also addition by subtraction IMO by removing Johnson. Listening to the post game on the way home, a good point was made,,,,,remember what happened when the Bengals got rid of Pickens (a cancer in the locker room),,,they got better. I also know that Chad is not the source of all of the Bengal woes, but in hindsight, how nice would those picks be?

 

:thumb::thumb:

Can you believe that they turned down a 1st and 3rd rd. pick for OhNo!Crisco! ? How far would that have gone to improving the future for the Bengals? (assuming you didn't spend them on more receivers) and also addition by subtraction IMO by removing Johnson. Listening to the post game on the way home, a good point was made,,,,,remember what happened when the Bengals got rid of Pickens (a cancer in the locker room),,,they got better. I also know that Chad is not the source of all of the Bengal woes, but in hindsight, how nice would those picks be?

 

With the way the Bengals draft, I would much rather have the five time pro bowler, who is the first WR to lead the league in yards for four straight seasons. It is not his fault that they have no running game, no QB, no O-line and a resemblance of a defense.

 

Now, if this was a different franchise, you would have a valid point.

I have expensive taste.:D You don't enjoy grilling out, drinking cold ones, playing corn hole, tossing football all morning on Sundays. Doesn't get much better than that if you ask me.

 

Yeah love it. But then throw in the 80 dollar ticket, and 7 dollar beers after I've already paid 20 for my tailgate license. Then leaving the game at halftime, well, no thanks:lol:

With the way the Bengals draft, I would much rather have the five time pro bowler, who is the first WR to lead the league in yards for four straight seasons. It is not his fault that they have no running game, no QB, no O-line and a resemblance of a defense.

 

Now, if this was a different franchise, you would have a valid point.

It is ,however, his fault that he's a baffoon! That clown in the offseason should have been let go. I don't care how talented he is, he should be in another color this season. Integrity and character go a long way, and will never be mistaken as the Bengal M.O.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.