Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 38 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

"That's his M.O. That's what he's known for," Ndukwe said. "You expect that coming in. People are going to take their shots when they can. Too bad he can't hit someone face up. It's too bad he has to wait until he's not looking to get him. It's unfortunate. It's the type of guy he is. That's all right. We play them again. He's a blind-side guy."

 

SOOOOOO much truth in that statement.

  • Replies 234
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bengals are terrible..it's actually sad to watch..

 

Worst team in the NFL

Just got home from the game. Terrific seats. Great atmosphere. Frankly, I have to agree with the post about not as many Steeler fans as I expected. Still a nearly 60/40 Bengal/Steeler ratio I'd bet.

 

As for the Hines play, I elbowed my son as the play was happening and said "Watch Hines". And Booooooom!

 

I expected to come home and see the pat Bengal fan retorts. The play was clean. And to compare Hines hit on Rivers to the Sapp thing is retarded. Sapp hits a guy not remotely in the same frame, not even involved in the play and Hines puts a block on a guy about to make a tackle. And Kemo intentionally injured Palmer and prevented the Bengals from their first SuperBowl victory, yada, yada, yada! Same old song, different stanza. The Bengals suck. It is what it is. And I agree with most Bengal fans and 95% of all the callers to WLW's various shows that Mike Brown is the reason. I wouldn't get my hopes up that things will change. I will say in the Bengals favor however, that Benson could be a solid runner. He ran fairly hard today. Jacked Troy up on a hard run.

 

Oh well, from the cellar dweller to the penthouse next week as they take on the defending SB champs.

 

.....and one last thing, I'd like to congratulate TheDeuce on having the courage to man-up and take the 14pt. offer of theguru and I hope you enjoy your new BGP apparel!!!:thumb:

Cincinnati's offense is horrible.

 

Only bright spot of the day was "confiscating" a Pittsburgh "Terrible Towel" from a Pittsburgh fan. :lol:

Just got home from the game. Terrific seats. Great atmosphere. Frankly, I have to agree with the post about not as many Steeler fans as I expected. Still a nearly 60/40 Bengal/Steeler ratio I'd bet.

 

60/40? You were in a different stadium than I was. At LEAST 4-1 Bengals fans.

I would say 70/30 not nearly as many Steeler fans as I thought.

I would say 70/30 not nearly as many Steeler fans as I thought.

:irked:

60/40? You were in a different stadium than I was. At LEAST 4-1 Bengals fans.

Your vision must have been "impaired". Frankly, it was a classic mass exodus after the pass to Washington. Guy next to me said "looks like the French during WWII" and another called them the Cincinnati Lemmings! Classic!

 

I've officially come up with what I'll continue from this day forward when referring to #85 for the Bengals.......OhNo!Crisco! Not the guy I want waiting to catch a baby tossed from a burning building from 2 stories. (Last remark compliments of Ken Broo)

Yeah how stupid are they for leaving when the game is obviously out of hand. :rolleyes:

Yeah how stupid are they for leaving when the game is obviously out of hand. :rolleyes:

 

I think the stupidity lies in why are they there to begin with?

Yeah how stupid are they for leaving when the game is obviously out of hand. :rolleyes:

Like you will be when Kobe goes to Greece?

I think the stupidity lies in why are they there to begin with?

 

They probably enjoy tailing gating and have fun at the games that would be my guess.

Like you will be when Kobe goes to Greece?

 

What? :lol: I will move to Greece duh.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.