Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 38 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

I have expensive taste.:D You don't enjoy grilling out, drinking cold ones, playing corn hole, tossing football all morning on Sundays. Doesn't get much better than that if you ask me.

 

Any time you can drink a 12 pack before noon is a good day to me....:D

  • Replies 234
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

It wasn't a block, it was a cheap shot. Bengals should have taken him out after he scored and danced into the end zone there late in the game. A Bengals player should have made that the last touchdown Ward would ever score again.

 

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

 

Hey, I don't like the Bengals one bit. In fact, I was rooting for the Steelers to beat them. I just thought it was a cheap shot.

:thumb:

 

It wasn't a block, it was a cheap shot. Bengals should have taken him out after he scored and danced into the end zone there late in the game. A Bengals player should have made that the last touchdown Ward would ever score again.

:sssh:Don't tell anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but there weren't that many Bengals around him.:sssh:

 

 

I do hate it that Rivers will miss the rest of the season. He's a solid player no doubt. And take my word for it that he's fixin' to lose a substantial amount of weight!:thumb:

Ward as far as I know, has always been considered a dirty player. I didn't see anything dirty about the hit he laid on Rivers, but if he were to be knocked out of action for an extended period of time, I'd be the one throwing the party afterwards.....

  • Author
Hey, I don't like the Bengals one bit. In fact, I was rooting for the Steelers to beat them. I just thought it was a cheap shot.

 

Rivers was in position to make the tackle, Ward was in position to make a block on Rivers. What's dirty about that?

Maybe no flag, but I could see a nice fine coming Ward's way. You could tell that Rivers was seeing some stars, another terrible moment during this terrible season. I'm glad Dexter gave Ward a nice shot on the TD.

 

It should have happened earlier. HAve some pride for your team. No cheap shots from behind. But the team needs to take that kind of stuff personal. The Bengals have no fire behind them, they lay down. Do you think Polamalu would have let one of his teammates be hit like that blind-side and the guy basically not be punished?

Rivers was in position to make the tackle, Ward was in position to make a block on Rivers. What's dirty about that?

He doesn't like Hines Ward. Simple as that. No big deal.

If Hines gets fined again, will it still be just Bengals fans crying about nothing?

 

They fine him for a reason, right?

Your vision must have been "impaired". Frankly, it was a classic mass exodus after the pass to Washington. Guy next to me said "looks like the French during WWII" and another called them the Cincinnati Lemmings! Classic!

 

Vision was fine. The towels make it look like there are more fans than there really are. I'm telling you, it wasn't close to 60/40, no way. It's obvious that the Steelers have a solid group of fans that travel well, but noooooo way was that stadium 40% of them.

It should have happened earlier. HAve some pride for your team. No cheap shots from behind. But the team needs to take that kind of stuff personal. The Bengals have no fire behind them, they lay down. Do you think Polamalu would have let one of his teammates be hit like that blind-side and the guy basically not be punished?

 

This is my biggest problem with the whole thing. If that was my teammate, Ward would probably be on crutches right now.

Vision was fine. The towels make it look like there are more fans than there really are. I'm telling you, it wasn't close to 60/40, no way. It's obvious that the Steelers have a solid group of fans that travel well, but noooooo way was that stadium 40% of them.

 

I'd say the most accurate assessment would be 80-20...

Rivers was in position to make the tackle, Ward was in position to make a block on Rivers. What's dirty about that?

 

Watch the replay, you can't tell me that he didn't lower his head and lead with his helmet right into Rivers jaw. That is as cheap as it gets and very cowardly. He has always played like that, he won't hit anyone head on.

He is the worst kind of dirty player, a sneaky dirty player.

It should have happened earlier. HAve some pride for your team. No cheap shots from behind. But the team needs to take that kind of stuff personal. The Bengals have no fire behind them, they lay down. Do you think Polamalu would have let one of his teammates be hit like that blind-side and the guy basically not be punished?

 

I could not agree more. This team is embaressing in that aspect. Your captain, team leader on D.. nobody strikes back. That's like someone throwing at Jay Bruce's head and our pitcher do nothing.

Watch the replay, you can't tell me that he didn't lower his head and lead with his helmet right into Rivers jaw. That is as cheap as it gets and very cowardly. He has always played like that, he won't hit anyone head on.

He is the worst kind of dirty player, a sneaky dirty player.

 

:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.