Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 38 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

Not really as many Steelers fans as I expected.
I sure saw a lot of them there.
  • Replies 234
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should have been a flag on the hit.

 

I hate Pittsburgh as much as anyone on this board but it should not have been a flag. Ward was going for the kill shot and he laid it. If any of the Bengal players had any guts he would have been a marked man for a kill shot as well.

  • Author
I hate Pittsburgh as much as anyone on this board but it should not have been a flag. Ward was going for the kill shot and he laid it. If any of the Bengal players had any guts he would have been a marked man for a kill shot as well.

 

:thumb:

 

It was a clean, hard hit.

I was there so it was hard to see but Lap and Cutler made is seem like it was very clear it wasn't clean so maybe I stand corrected.

I was there so it was hard to see but Lap and Cutler made is seem like it was very clear it wasn't clean so maybe I stand corrected.

 

A kill shot is never a friendly hit. You see them mostly on special teams. It just really pushes my button the Bengals don't have anyone who would have tried to lay a friendly kill shot back on him. Bengals have been soft for years.

I get so sick of the Hines Ward goes hard all the time. That was a cheap shot. No different then what Warren Sapp did against Green Bay years ago, and everyone got on him. The problem is that there is a double-standard in the NFL when it comes to offense and defense. Defensive players get penalized for big hits, offensive players get rewarded.

A kill shot is never a friendly hit. You see them mostly on special teams. It just really pushes my button the Bengals don't have anyone who would have tried to lay a friendly kill shot back on him. Bengals have been soft for years.

 

 

I was thinking the exact same thing, until Jonathon Joseph hit Hines on that TD, it was at least a little payback. Should've came a lot earlier, and a lot harder.

Imo The Problem is not Marvin Lewis...It is Mike Brown...

The Bengals have went through Coach after Coach with Mike Brown in charge with the same results...

No telling How successful this franchise would be with different ownership...

 

I am a Bengals fan all of the way and I'm not changing anytime soon...I am loyal to my team but I will not worship Mike Brown the Satan of the NFL...:irked:

 

I agree Mike Brown is a problem. However Marvin Lewis is also a problem as well. His time management in games is horrible, and has cost the team games before. Actually is whole game management is horrible. Then also add in a very predictable offensive coordinator, and you have a bad football team. Even if you have the talent not to be...

Bring in Palmer...

 

Jordan Palmer. Might as well let him start and see what he can do...

sleep::sleep::sleep:

 

Wards hit looked good to me. Rivers didn't have his head on the proverbial swivel and got blown up.

I get so sick of the Hines Ward goes hard all the time. That was a cheap shot. No different then what Warren Sapp did against Green Bay years ago, and everyone got on him. The problem is that there is a double-standard in the NFL when it comes to offense and defense. Defensive players get penalized for big hits, offensive players get rewarded.

 

:thumb:

 

It wasn't a block, it was a cheap shot. Bengals should have taken him out after he scored and danced into the end zone there late in the game. A Bengals player should have made that the last touchdown Ward would ever score again.

I do think the Bengals will win a game or two this year.

 

Pretty bad when that's the expectation.

:thumb:

 

It wasn't a block, it was a cheap shot. Bengals should have taken him out after he scored and danced into the end zone there late in the game. A Bengals player should have made that the last touchdown Ward would ever score again.

 

Bengals retaliate?? Come on. You talk about pansy football, this team is the poster child of pansy football.

:thumb:

 

It wasn't a block, it was a cheap shot. Bengals should have taken him out after he scored and danced into the end zone there late in the game. A Bengals player should have made that the last touchdown Ward would ever score again.

 

Wow, that is pretty harsh...

Should have been a flag on the hit.

 

Lets see what the NFL thinks about the hit. He has been fined 2 different times this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.