Failed Marketing

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come on Aiden Seamus, thegooch has mad his stance on abortion crystal clear, I certainly don't think he picked this picture by mistake.

Lighten up. I understand it's an election year, but that shouldn't ruin your sense of humor.

Not everything has a political motive behind it. Personally, I don't know if this post does or does not. I don't venture into the P&R forum because people in there are too high-strung for me. I try to enjoy the time that I spend on BGP and take things at face-value.

I'd recommend you give it a shot. It makes this a much more enjoyable environment.

Lighten up. I understand it's an election year, but that shouldn't ruin your sense of humor.

Not everything has a political motive behind it. Personally, I don't know if this post does or does not. I don't venture into the P&R forum because people in there are too high-strung for me. I try to enjoy the time that I spend on BGP and take things at face-value.

I'd recommend you give it a shot. It makes this a much more enjoyable environment.

Nothing wrong with my sense of humor, I'm just not willing to look at something like that as funny, election year or not. My morals won't allow me to. It's in poor taste, I shouldn't have to explain it to any of you. It has zero to do with P&R, BGP or any other cyber excuse anyone wants to throw out there.

Interesting.

Why are people so overly sensitive these days?

Come on HB, must everything be in serious mode only? What's wrong with a bit of humor to lighten things up some? Some could easily argue that getting upset over making light of Obama or McCain is childish. I think people need to loosen up and have a little fun, life's too short to be uptight about everything.

Here is my contribution to the thread, this is downright frightening if this is real. :lol:

I've seen something similar to this.

I don't have a picture of it to post on here but, one day me and a friend were driving to Prestonsburg for a show.

We drove by Archer Park and there was a sign that pointed the way to a "Hearing Impaired Picnic."

We drove around but there was no one to be seen. I said, "it looks like nobody showed up for the deaf picnic." To which he replied, "yeah, they must not have heard about it."