Failed Marketing

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys...I don't believe in abortion either...however, thegooch was not intending to offend anyone I am sure. He was just posting something that was ironic and funny....I laughed hard at this one....not because I believe in abortion, because of the signs being together!

Thanks gooch for the laugh.

Guys...I don't believe in abortion either...however, thegooch was not intending to offend anyone I am sure. He was just posting something that was ironic and funny....I laughed hard at this one....not because I believe in abortion, because of the signs being together!

Thanks gooch for the laugh.

Your welcome....Finally someone gets it.

Habib, surly you're smarter than to even try to compare the two subjects. I mean, really, come on. You're better than that.

:lol: Yes, but having been on the receiving end of one of your "everyone is too sensitive" lectures I found ColonelCrazy's response humorous. Nothing more.

I've seen something similar to this.

I don't have a picture of it to post on here but, one day me and a friend were driving to Prestonsburg for a show.

We drove by Archer Park and there was a sign that pointed the way to a "Hearing Impaired Picnic."

We drove around but there was no one to be seen. I said, "it looks like nobody showed up for the deaf picnic." To which he replied, "yeah, they must not have heard about it."

:lol::lol:

:lol: Yes, but having been on the receiving end of one of your "everyone is too sensitive" lectures I found ColonelCrazy's response humorous. Nothing more.
:lol: Fair enough. I just can't find humor in anything to do with abortion, I found all of the other pics funny, just not the first one. To be honest, it's everyone else in this thread keeping it going, I wouldn't respond if I wasn't called out. Only thegooch had any real reason to take issue with me. :D