Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Great article on Holmes.

Featured Replies

Great Article. I don't know who is rewarded the most; the players that are inspired and shown that they can shape their future thru hard work and dedication by a caring coach or the coach that sees great athletes using thier talent and carving out a successful future for themselves.

Great Article. I don't know who is rewarded the most; the players that are inspired and shown that they can shape their future thru hard work and dedication by a caring coach or the coach that sees great athletes using thier talent and carving out a successful future for themselves.

 

The latter...

 

Holmes has some raw talent and a lot of those kids have bought into Coach Lickert's philosophy. That was half the battle.

 

I witnessed a kid almost react to a shove after the whistle, only to be corralled by another teammate. I'm not sure any of the coaches saw it live but I did. The teammate sounded EXACTLY like Coach Lickert, calmed his brother down and they moved on to the next play with their assignment on their mind, not retaliation. At one point in time, that wouldn't have happened.............

 

As for the article, Regal Lowe is fun to watch...

  • Author
The latter...

 

Holmes has some raw talent and a lot of those kids have bought into Coach Lickert's philosophy. That was half the battle.

 

I witnessed a kid almost react to a shove after the whistle, only to be corralled by another teammate. I'm not sure any of the coaches saw it live but I did. The teammate sounded EXACTLY like Coach Lickert, calmed his brother down and they moved on to the next play with their assignment on their mind, not retaliation. At one point in time, that wouldn't have happened.............

 

As for the article, Regal Lowe is fun to watch...

 

If Steve says that he is a "physcial specimen" then I believe him. Steve's very honest. I think that there is a lot to respect about that. Seems like his players do.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.