The Hunger-A Question

thegooch

Does anyone else have this problem, or quirk(as I see it). I eat pretty healthy;correct portions and all that stuff. I usually eat dinner around 7 or Eight at night, and always eat till I am full. But for the past 2 months, every night I wake up around Mid-night, with the most ravenous hunger. I literally go to town on the fridge for ten minutes.

Does this happen to anyone else?

What could be causing it?

Low blood sugar maybe? It might be nothing at all, when was the last time you went to the doctor?

I had my blood sugar, cholesterol, and BP checked back in Feb and March, when I had 4 bouts of strep throat in those 2 months.

I do already. I drink water like it is going out of style.

Maybe your stomach is full of the water and it moves out of your system leaving your stomach empty at midnight.

No clue, just a guess.

And by eating right, I assume that is 3 meals a day, when the experts are now saying 3 meals a day is not good but rather 6 smaller meals, they call it grazing like a cow, is better and keeps you full throughout. INstead of feeling stuffed from 3 meals.

Maybe your stomach is full of the water and it moves out of your system leaving your stomach empty at midnight.

No clue, just a guess.

And by eating right, I assume that is 3 meals a day, when the experts are now saying 3 meals a day is not good but rather 6 smaller meals, they call it grazing like a cow, is better and keeps you full throughout. INstead of feeling stuffed from 3 meals.

I eat gradually throughout the day. You may be right about the water though, thanks LBBC.

I will also try the Popsicles. I have been eating pickle sandwiches before I go to bed.

I've heard of guys who get sympathy morning sickness and things like that when they are going to be fathers. Maybe you missed that part, and now you're getting the late night cravings. I would be calling anyone you've been with in the last few months, if I were you.:D

I've heard of guys who get sympathy morning sickness and things like that when they are going to be fathers. Maybe you missed that part, and now you're getting the late night cravings. I would be calling anyone you've been with in the last few months, if I were you.:D

:scared::scared::scared: