Reason why voters need to consider potential Supreme Court appointees...

I don't put a collection of cells that rely on a parasitic relationship with a host to survive, on the same level as a functioning human being. Once the fetus leaves the womb and is born, then It gets the rights.

Why not put a limit on abortions, so that some of the scenarios listed above could be avoided.

A parasitic relationship? You can't just throw out scientific terms as you please, when they don't fit.

In the ten seconds in difference where the baby is in the body, then out, in your opinon, does the baby go straight from being a "parasite" to a human being?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a male, if I commit a purposeful action that leads to the death of an unborn child, I am charged with murder of that unborn child.

If the most innocent of innocent cannot be protected in this country, we are not the country we claim to be.

I have a real problem where this mindset can lead.

A family gets testing and don't like that their child will be born with a mental disorder, so they simply abort them.

A family has 3 boys and wants a girl and they find out the unborn child is a boy, so they continue with abortions till they get a girl.

A person simply does not want to be a parent, so they continue to kill unborn children as a method of birth control.

Wife gets mad at her husband for something and to punish him, she aborts their unborn child.

And our society would look at these situations and say this is acceptable in our country.

Wow! I am not sure we are the proud and great country that we claim to be.

You didn't answer the questions I posed.

Yes.

Homicide.

Jail time.

If you use the old she-was-socially-irresonsible-we-shouldn't-punish-her argument, then you should also not incarcerate drug addicts or DUI-homicides. The argument is the same.

Do you believe society will support that thinking? Since we're talking about judges that are essentially once-removed from being elected, we have to take that into account.

So women should be able to do drugs as they please???

Yes. What a person does in their own home, is their own business. But when that decision affects someone else, then we have a problem.

I have no problem if someone wants to do whatever drugs in their own homes, just keep it there.

Yes. What a person does in their own home, is their own business. But when that decision affects someone else, then we have a problem.

I have no problem if someone wants to do whatever drugs in their own homes, just keep it there.

Wow...

Wow...

I have first hand knowledge of this. At one time in the past 10 years, my mother was one of the biggest Oxy dealers and doers in the Greenup/Boyd county area. She now is in prison for 10 years for a number of things including drugs.

I have no problem with her doing these drugs in her own home. But it was when they began to affect her abillity to care for children,among other things, should the authorities step in.

I have first hand knowledge of this. At one time in the past 10 years, my mother was one of the biggest Oxy dealers and doers in the Greenup/Boyd county area. She now is in prison for 10 years for a number of things including drugs.

I have no problem with her doing these drugs in her own home. But it was when they began to affect her abillity to care for children,among other things, should the authorities step in.

What do you think drugs do?

What do you think drugs do?

But see, once the law starts interfering with what may happen do we have a problem.

Besides its legal status. Do you see nothing wrong, with two or three people, who have no kids, nor will be driving; do you see a problem with them shooting heroin, or any other kind of drug.

In the privacy of their own home, with the proper safety taken.

But see, once the law starts interfering with what may happen do we have a problem.

Besides its legal status. Do you see nothing wrong, with two or three people, who have no kids, nor will be driving; do you see a problem with them shooting heroin, or any other kind of drug.

In the privacy of their own home, with the proper safety taken.

Shooting heroin, and proper safety taken should not ever be in the same sentance...

And absolutely, because the drugs never stop there...

Shooting heroin, and proper safety taken should not ever be in the same sentance...

And absolutely, because the drugs never stop there...

You dont know that for a fact...I know plenty of people from college who do weed ALL the time. They never hurt anyone.

Under the law they are the same things.

Drug laws are like seatbelt laws to me...they both infringe on a persons rights.

Surely you jest...

You think the punishments are the same for marijuana and heroin??? Laughable.

Infringing on a person's rights? Nancy Pelosi thinks that's crazy...

Surely you jest...

You think the punishments are the same for marijuana and heroin??? Laughable.

Infringing on a person's rights? Nancy Pelosi thinks that's crazy...

Hate to tell you this, Last time I used the bathroom and checked my ID, I could in now way, shape or form be Nancy Pelosi.