Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Movie)

SvFan4life

Me want GRIMLOCK!

Grimlock is best!

You'll have to forgive me because TMNT and Ghostbusters took the brunt of my childhood knowledge, but Grimlock was the T-Rex dinobot, right? The dinobots definitely were awesome.

This is the synopsis of the second Transformers film according to imdb.com

The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorpinox and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye.

You'll have to forgive me because TMNT and Ghostbusters took the brunt of my childhood knowledge, but Grimlock was the T-Rex dinobot, right? The dinobots definitely were awesome.

Yes.

He was the strongest non-combiner(gestalts) Transformer other than Omega Supreme and Jetfire. He could defeat Megatron easily BUT Megatron always got away.

Grimlock was also not-so-smart, then smart, then back to not-so-smart. He got great intelligence but gave it to the Technobots / Computron after he created them.

Grimlock is probably my favorite.

This is the synopsis of the second Transformers film according to imdb.com

The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorpinox and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye.

That seems like the whole story line that I am talking about. Starscream is just a pawn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MTV talked to IDW Publishing, which is working on a five-part prequel miniseries to Michael Bay's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen titled "Transformers: Destiny" that will bridge the gap between the first and second movie. What IDW Publishing says confirms the rumor that "The Fallen" in the title is indeed the villain:

"[We're going to] explore the background of The Fallen — the main villain of the movie — as well as expand on the 'Reign of Starscream' story that we're doing and tie everything in to what this next movie is going to be," explained writer Chris Mowry, who partners on the book with artist Alex Milne. "The next movie starts out with just tons of action and there’s obviously going to be a lot of questions, so we’re hoping to answer some of those beforehand."

Looks like "The Fallen" will be in the movie after all....It'll be a neat miniseries for Transformers for people that might not know much about the movie and past of the Transformers..