Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Movie)

SvFan4life

The movie is currently doing filming at Princeton University. Well what I want to talk about is what exactly does this subtitle mean? Is it the return of Megatron or is it about "The Fallen" a sorta hidden clue in the title itself. Could it be that the sequel is where the autobots and decepticons have to team up to fight "The Fallen" one of the original 13 transformers?

For those of you that don't know who Galvatron is, he is actually Megatron in a new body. Unicron offered to save Megatron if he helped him and Megatron eventually accepted and was given new life as Galvatron.

I am so pumped for this movie.

The first movie was better than I expected it to be, so I am definitely excited for it. As for your question, I really don't know enough about "Transformers" besides what I saw in the first movie to answer the question. But, I look forward to seeing this as well.

The movie is currently doing filming at Princeton University. Well what I want to talk about is what exactly does this subtitle mean? Is it the return of Megatron or is it about "The Fallen" a sorta hidden clue in the title itself. Could it be that the sequel is where the autobots and decepticons have to team up to fight "The Fallen" one of the original 13 transformers?

For those of you that don't know who Galvatron is, he is actually Megatron in a new body. Unicron offered to save Megatron if he helped him and Megatron eventually accepted and was given new life as Galvatron.

I am actually amazed that someone on this forum knew who "The Fallen" was.

I am actually amazed that someone on this forum knew who "The Fallen" was.

Yeah, he wasn't a huge character but still a character in the series nonetheless. I think it would be interesting if in deed that the movie title was an encrypted message that "Fallen" was what the movie was about. But who knows. They are keeping pretty tight lipped about this movie.

According to a friend of mine who keeps himself informed on upcoming movies and such, this is the story for the next Transformers movie.

At the end of the first movie if you watch through the credits, there is a scene where it shows Starscream I believe flying off in the distance which shows he is still alive. Thats the only thing that I can think of.

I noticed that at the end of the first one as well and knew it meant there was probably going to be a sequel.

At the end of the first movie if you watch through the credits, there is a scene where it shows Starscream I believe flying off in the distance which shows he is still alive. Thats the only thing that I can think of.

I have info on Starscream as well but don't want to post it because if it goes according to the comic book and one story line then who knows.

It will be interesting, considering the movie is somewhat different than how it all started in the show , and they are missing several characters.

Questions I have is -

Sentinel Prime making an appearance?

Will Grimlock make an appearance?

Was the All-Spark the Autobot Matrix of Leadership?

Would Megatron in a new body would require Unicron?

Will Soundwave make an appearance?

Prime going to die?

HotRod/ Rodimus Prime?

Quintesson executioners?

Nemesis Prime ?

They are not following any real storyline, just combining the cartoon/comic book.

As good as the last movie was it could have been soooooooooo much better.

It will be interesting, considering the movie is somewhat different than how it all started in the show , and they are missing several characters.

Questions I have is -

Sentinel Prime making an appearance?

Will Grimlock make an appearance?

Was the All-Spark the Autobot Matrix of Leadership?

Would Megatron in a new body would require Unicron?

Will Soundwave make an appearance?

Prime going to die?

HotRod/ Rodimus Prime?

Quintesson executioners?

Nemesis Prime ?

They are not following any real storyline, just combining the cartoon/comic book.

As good as the last movie was it could have been soooooooooo much better.

Yeah it could have been a lot more accurate but it's hard to fit it all in one movie. Look at Spiderman 3 when they tried to introduce too much into one movie.

I think they did fine with the first one. One could say that Transformers could turn into a franchise depending on how they go with it. I know there are several new transformers in this movie.

If they bring back Megatron as Galvatron then I would figure it may start out with Unicron reformatting Megatron as Galvatron or do a flashback sequence of it.

It's still in filming so who knows how it's going and who knows what they are keeping a secret.

Yeah it could have been a lot more accurate but it's hard to fit it all in one movie. Look at Spiderman 3 when they tried to introduce too much into one movie.

I think they did fine with the first one. One could say that Transformers could turn into a franchise depending on how they go with it. I know there are several new transformers in this movie.

If they bring back Megatron as Galvatron then I would figure it may start out with Unicron reformatting Megatron as Galvatron or do a flashback sequence of it.

It's still in filming so who knows how it's going and who knows what they are keeping a secret.

If they had done it right you could have 6 Transformers movies, like Star Wars.

There were 98 episodes, as well the original Transformers The Movie taking place between seasons 2 and 3.

Thats about 45 hours of material to work off of.

If they had done it right you could have 6 Transformers movies, like Star Wars.

There were 98 episodes, as well the original Transformers The Movie taking place between seasons 2 and 3.

Thats about 45 hours of material to work off of.

I'm guessing it's easier said than done though.

Like I said though, would be nice if it turned franchise but I am satisfied with what we've been given even though it may not be the most accurate thing.