Danville 7 Boyle Co. 6

If you take a look at the teams in our area that continue to win championships, it starts with the coaches. Coach Morse and Coach Shope ( Danville and Mercer County) are both great pitching coaches. Until Boyle gets a pitching coach on staff that Camic will set aside his ego for and listen to, Boyle will continue to be on the outside looking in. Why would a coach let his seniors make this decision?

"We just didn't take care of the lead. We had the lead in the seventh inning and had a senior on the mound,(that had thrown 96 pitches to that point) and our senior players kept telling me, 'Leave him in, leave him in, he's going to do it," and that's what we did," Camic said.

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=41050&format=html

I work in Danville and a few of my co-workers are Boyle fans. They were questioning some of the decisions made by the Boyle coaches and said that had a lot to do with the loss. I wasn't at the game and can't really give an opinion, but that was the conversation I heard today during lunch.