Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Freshman Regional

Featured Replies

I do not have the bracket but from what I have been told, the tourney starts Wenesday and runs through Saturday. I believe 15 NKY Freshman teams are entered. Who is your favorite to win the crown?

I believe NCC has only lost a couple games this year. They should be up there as one of the favorites.

NCC does have a really good freshman team from what I have been told. CCH is down this year on the freshman level, so I am going with Campbell County, Beechwood, and Ryle as the favorites as well as NCC for the freshman regional.

Some good teams, as with any other baseball, game it will come down to pitching and defense. My pick,"Go Camels"

NCC does have a really good freshman team from what I have been told. CCH is down this year on the freshman level, so I am going with Campbell County, Beechwood, and Ryle as the favorites as well as NCC for the freshman regional.

 

CCH is "down" as far as they are losing some games, but don't be surprised to see some guys who haven't been playing freshman to find their way down there for the tournament.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.